Hacking Will a regular DS R4 card work on a 3DS without CFW?

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Hking0036,

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this one work regardless of firmware? http://www.ebay.com/itm/R4-Infinity...745909?hash=item3aca83e9f5:g:QHAAAOSw-4BXZasN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The website on the card says that it supports 10.1 so I'd be willing to bet it still works on 11, since Nintendo seems to have stopped trying to block flash carts for a while now. Still, I'd be more inclined to get the R4i gold because it has good compatibility, and it's got good game support and decent for all the cool stuff people do with flash carts like cia forwarding and all that.

Last edited by Hking0036,

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website on the card says that it supports 10.1 so I'd be willing to bet it still works on 11, since Nintendo seems to have stopped trying to block flash carts for a while now. Still, I'd be more inclined to get the R4i gold because it has good compatibility, and it's got good game support and decent for all the cool stuff people do with flash carts like cia forwarding and all that.
Ok. Where can I buy the R4i Gold cart that will accept PayPal?

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Where can I buy the R4i Gold cart that will accept PayPal?

That's a tougher question, I think NDS-Card can do paypal (or at least did at one point), but for the most part a lot of sites won't take it because Paypal has some serious crackdown on selling flash carts.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just buy this one
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
It's confirmed to work on all the most recent OFW and runs Wood R4. So it's basically just an updated R4. Buying carts like those comes with a huge risk of lack of updates or just flat out fake features (like claiming the work on new OFW when they don't.)
The R4i Gold from r4ids.cn is confirmed to work on 11 as well buying from nds-card.com supports the Temp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it