Hacking will a Gateway 3DS work on a New 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. Your n3DS needs to be on 9.2 or 9.0 though for it to work. Just be patient until the update is released. Also, please don't make yet another thread and just post in the noob question thread next time.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was going to preorder the N3ds and everything but then i heard that
1.gateway 3ds (for now) dosent work on the N3ds...knowing them and their "just around the corner" thing it may take a while
and
2.we have no idea what FW the N3ds will launch with.. nintendo could be asses and ship it with 9.4 hope not 0__0

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
August 14th is not that far away. In fact it is just around the corner™. There are much better things to do than play video games all summer. Go outside! Go camping and hiking! The release will be here just in time for the fall semester. I am so hyped!

Reactions: sparrowreal

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
August 14th is not that far away. In fact it is just around the corner™. There are much better things to do than play video games all summer. Go outside! Go camping and hiking! The release will be here just in time for the fall semester. I am so hyped!

You never know, could be Gateway coming in Winter for all we know :D

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Your n3DS needs to be on 9.2 or 9.0 though for it to work. Just be patient until the update is released. Also, please don't make yet another thread and just post in the noob question thread next time.

wait - I was told it doesn't work regardless of firmware. Are you saying gateway will work if I get a nods with 9.2 or lower b/c if so isn't that what will come with the american release?

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so let's not spread BS rumors of it working then. Gateway does not work with ANY FW period. Close this thread then.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was going to preorder the N3ds and everything but then i heard that
1.gateway 3ds (for now) dosent work on the N3ds...knowing them and their "just around the corner" thing it may take a while
and
2.we have no idea what FW the N3ds will launch with.. nintendo could be asses and ship it with 9.4 hope not 0__0

why wouldnt it work on n3ds (if it does ship with 9.2 or lower) doesnt it use the same firmware as the normal 3ds?

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah there is plenty of study and work to do until we die or they release the update. The gateway team motto should be no fun allowed and instead of a dragon the logo should be this:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1