EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey fellow Tempers.

This saturday, i'm going to be guest hosting on a 3-hour live stream/podcast called The N3rdCast.

Its a weekly 3 hour 'cast about anything and everything geek related (comics, tech, games, movies, tv, pop culture, etc). Well, this week, the main hosts are all away, so we're doing a Fan show. It'll be myself and my buddy (fellow fan) Zac doin the show.
It will probably be horribly awkward for about an hour because neither he nor I have fully run a show, but we've both been involved with them here and there.

So join us! (Stickam web feed might be going on, at least there will be a live chatroom going with us as well, and you might get to see my hot mug on there!
tongue.gif
)

Oh and as a warning, the show tends to get rather vulgar as a regular show, and it'll probably be no different this week, so...

PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED
lecture.gif

EDIT: Oh yea, we'll start the streaming at 12noon and it'll run to about 3pm EST.
(thats moozxy for that added thought lol)

EDIT 2: If it helps, it'll run 5pm-8pm GMT, You can figure out your own times from there
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moozxy said:
So it'll be on 7am GMT?
Sorry that's way too early for a saterday.. I'll still be in bed
tongue.gif

LOL no, it'll be 5pm. Its 10:16am here right now. In my original post, i put the GMT times in there as well
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0