Homebrew [Wild Idea] Is a possible CIA format 3D Movie possible?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Meh, I'll take what i can get, i think the preinstalled one is a universal cia though.
Worth a shot.
system titles work for every system so yes, it will be 'universal', although at least one of the videos was stubbed/removed in an update so you will have problems if you install that same one unless you work around it

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to view the binary of existing games/apps? If so look into the youtube app. It was just a web based mp4 player
but the youtube app on 3ds does not play 3d video , the only way to play 3d youtube videos on a 3ds is with a N3ds through the html5 enabled browser

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
but the youtube app on 3ds does not play 3d video , the only way to play 3d youtube videos on a 3ds is with a N3ds through the html5 enabled browser

Didn't the n3DS have a version of the YouTube app that supported 3D? There just isn't one for the o3DS right now.

rondoh70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
system titles work for every system so yes, it will be 'universal', although at least one of the videos was stubbed/removed in an update so you will have problems if you install that same one unless you work around it
I was speaking as a general mp4 player. As Wheatmod was talking about

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
Thank you... I need my time I have gotten title.db from decrypt9 will report any progress!
I have no idea what to do . If anyone could give me some better instructions as I have no experience in programming and for what its worth i get an error which says "too few arguments" while running FunkyCIA. :(

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Thank you... I need my time I have gotten title.db from decrypt9 will report any progress!
title.db is wrong, you want the ticket.db
but i already said, you don't need to use FunkyCIA for this, it is a system app so there is no reason to use your own tickets from your device
use 3DNUS etc, it will be far easier for you...

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
title.db is wrong, you want the ticket.db
but i already said, you don't need to use FunkyCIA for this, it is a system app so there is no reason to use your own tickets from your device
use 3DNUS etc, it will be far easier for you...
Umm thanks but what am I supposed to do with 3dNUS? Download the title id?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
^

Yeah, for example if you want the European demo video (wild animals) from 1.1, use these settings in 3DNUS:

ID [0004001000025000] Version [0]
[Yes] Change version to: [3000]
Pack to CIA: [Yes]

:)

-------

For the American one (a dog music video, or so Wikipedia says?) use ...24000 instead!

For the Japanese one, ...23000 and source version 2

Last edited by Ryccardo,

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point isn't to download the app off the eshop server, the point is to get a legit CIA of a universal app, which I don't think you can get from the eshop.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The demo video from 1.1 was the only legit video CIA (of course changing the version number or romhacking it makes it not legit anymore...)

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
^

Yeah, for example if you want the European demo video (wild animals) from 1.1, use these settings in 3DNUS:

ID [0004001000025000] Version [0]
[Yes] Change version to: [3000]
Pack to CIA: [Yes]

:)

-------

For the American one (a dog music video, or so Wikipedia says?) use ...24000 instead!

For the Japanese one, ...23000 and source version 2
thank you but I don't think it would be legit...try reading the previous posts...:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1