Gaming Wild Goose Chase

DomeFossil

OP
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
I saw on youtube, there was this game, it looked like Valkyrie Profile and it was on DS, but I think it had a side on battle rather than birds eye, and the characters didn't seem so pixellated. It looked SO much like Valkyrie Profile but I could've sworn it wasn't. I cant find the video, but when I do, I'll link it. In the meantime, anyone know of a game that looks like VP but isn't in battles...it's probably not out yet...

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But Valkyrie profile is side on isnt it, at the diagonal...
and if it isnt then i think that you can allign the screen the other way, like not diagonal, horizontal.

but i might be getting confused with final fantasy Echoes of time...

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Out of the shadows...its....Shadz!!

DomeFossil said:
I saw on youtube, there was this game, it looked like Valkyrie Profile and it was on DS, but I think it had a side on battle rather than birds eye, and the characters didn't seem so pixellated. It looked SO much like Valkyrie Profile but I could've sworn it wasn't. I cant find the video, but when I do, I'll link it. In the meantime, anyone know of a game that looks like VP but isn't in battles...it's probably not out yet...

QUOTE(elixirdream @ Apr 30 2009, 02:43 AM) why don't you provide the youtube link here
so we can have a clearer look

=)

Maybe it is VP but a japanese version or something. Only game i can think of which is similar in the way it is viewed (sorta diagonal) is FFTA2 but its a bit of a different battle system. Only other thing i can suggest is trying to find the tags for the game (which you used to find the video on youtube) or possibly checking your internet history to see if it is there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on