FileTrip WikiTemp has to be updated.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
we would have to check that application and the user would expect it to be done fast.
I think the PM is the easiest and fastest. It's probably even always granted, having a forum's account shows you are a known user and want to help.

I can also create accounts, but maybe tj_cool doesn't mind doing it? I'm not always online, but if tj_cool doesn't answer and you see I'm online you can contact me.
I see this thread made an account creation trend! few new users added to wikitemp this week.

Thank you for wanting to help :)
Do you plan to update & create some page, or "only" do compatibility lists?
I can also help on page creation if you don't know where to start. but copying another page is usually the way to create new ones based on the same template/model.
If you need help with template creation, I made a guide once ... I'll have to find it! haha
I want to create and edit pages, but i'm still working on finding a schedule to find the time. Tomorrow i'm going to japan for two weeks, so i won't be able to update. I've already made a 3DSX Launcher Loader page. I'll most likely set an hour or two a day depending on how much time i can manage from when i go back home from japan. I mainly plan to update and add stuff to the 3ds and WiiU section.

Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE