Hacking WiiWare/Virtual Console Question...

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted 2 know how does the Wii know how 2 play/launch WiiWare/VC games from the SD Card and is it possible 2 add this 2 future releases of DARKCORP or whatever?? lol

Like if u were 2 Format the Wii's System Memory could there b a way 2 add the function of still being able 2 play those games rather than installing them again?? lol

PS: If u still don't fully understand my question then I'll try 2 explain (specify) what I'm trying 2 ask!! lol

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcorp has nothing to do with playing vc/ww games, playing them from sd is built into system menu 4.0 and up. if you format the wiis system memory it will erase them all, and youd have to reinstall them. unless i missed somthing about your question but i think i get it

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya u do!! lol But what I was trying 2 say is there a way that if/when u format the Wii y can't u play all the games on ur SD Card so u don't have 2 reinstall 'em again and again? lol

DownSince86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Learn how to spell. Asking a question like this is both insulting and shows how lazy you are. This is a forum, not a text message.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure ive never tried it, it might work supposing you have a patched sm to play pirated wiiware from sd. I know even with that, you cant play games off your sd on someone elses wii, but your own maybe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Interesting lol