WiiWare/Virtual Console Question...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dn_angel000, Jul 8, 2010.

Jul 8, 2010
  1. dn_angel000
    OP

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    I wanted 2 know how does the Wii know how 2 play/launch WiiWare/VC games from the SD Card and is it possible 2 add this 2 future releases of DARKCORP or whatever?? lol

Like if u were 2 Format the Wii's System Memory could there b a way 2 add the function of still being able 2 play those games rather than installing them again?? lol

PS: If u still don't fully understand my question then I'll try 2 explain (specify) what I'm trying 2 ask!! lol

2. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    darkcorp has nothing to do with playing vc/ww games, playing them from sd is built into system menu 4.0 and up. if you format the wiis system memory it will erase them all, and youd have to reinstall them. unless i missed somthing about your question but i think i get it

3. dn_angel000
    OP

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    Ya u do!! lol But what I was trying 2 say is there a way that if/when u format the Wii y can't u play all the games on ur SD Card so u don't have 2 reinstall 'em again and again? lol

4. DownSince86

Newcomer DownSince86 Advanced Member

United States
    Learn how to spell. Asking a question like this is both insulting and shows how lazy you are. This is a forum, not a text message.

5. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    im not sure ive never tried it, it might work supposing you have a patched sm to play pirated wiiware from sd. I know even with that, you cant play games off your sd on someone elses wii, but your own maybe?