Hacking WiiWare on SD Cards

DaBass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i am a noob when it comes to hacking wii's! I have a wii which was a 3.4E and now updated by a friend to 4.0E with only CIOS249rev14 it does not have bootmii or preloader or anything else! I have my wiiware moved to SD Card and they work fine from this wii however we just got another wii for upstairs which is also on 4.0E as above just CIOS nothing else! But the games wont work from the SD Card
I did a little reading and here are the 3 options i found:
IOS60 Patcher,
Dop IOS,
Triiforce
Now what is the best and most importantly the safest to get the wiiware running on both wii's from the SD Card?
Thanks in advance for any help on this

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
DONT use the IOS60 patcher.
i hear people who use that have it downloading the latest stub IOS60 which in turn, bricks their wiis.
just use dopIOSMOD to trucha patch IOS60.
triiforce is stilll in beta, and it requires nand emulation, etc etc which im not too familiar on.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Without a HUGE amount of hacking and knowledge you can't install games from 1 Wii onto an SD card and plug that SD card in another Wii and play the games using Nintendos interface. They are tied to the console they were installed on.

You can however read about Triiforce, it allows you to run WiiWare and VC games from SD/USB. These are NOT tied to a console and best of all the saves can be put in there too saving a huge amount of space on the small internal NAND of the Wii.

Triiforce --> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172166
Triiforce Mod --> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=184568

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "Impossible he memorized every book on the planet..." +2