WiiWare Offlinelist DAT

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Download
OfflineList

Here is the first Offlinelist DAT for Wiiware releases by me. It's up to date as regards titles but not complete in every way. I'll update it but any help is welcome.

Notes:

CRCs:
-------
I don't have CRCs for some titles. If you use this DAT file on your own collections and it misses some out then by all means send me the full file title of your release and the CRC and I'll add it to the correct part of the DAT file. If you find my DAT picks up the wrong release then let me know. Some titles I found CRCs for only said "XYZ TITLE NTSC" and might not be the 100% official scene release. Beware of NTSC/PAL patched titles.

---------
I haven't put any in yet. Format wise they will be 180*250 - although the DAT says otherwise. The next download will have the correct image size.

------------
MyUsername AT gmail DOT com

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Hello

Nice work.

Tested it and found a strange bug.

My WiiWare games are detected BUT... as they don't have the good filename, OL shows an orange color for the title.
But when I try to correct with the rename feature in OL, it doesn't rename.
It seems t oskip.
Second problem : "re-archiving" the 7z files fails, with a "Access denied" type error message.
Your dat is the only one giving me this kind of problem.

Any idea ?

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Psykos, if you are going to COPY my DAT file please at least be clever enough to change the CRCs I inserted for the files I didn't have.... Its kinda taking the piss to just copy it, add a few bits and not even credit me when you name it "Wiiware Collection by Psykos".

What happened to the 360/PS3/Gamecube DATs you were doing? Got bored?

OuahOuah - I fixed that problem but there seems little point in me wasting my time doing this DAT if people are gonna just steal my work.
frown.gif

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PsyKos said:
It's not a copy of your DAT, I make this with images (real pictures not fake) then, OuahOuah take to me your DAT and it was stopped (like my other DAT in the past) also I decided to put a link here for others users !

List and CRC for .WAD were takken from this site : HERE !.

No resemblance to yours especially so when the site had not CRC, I try to find the good in the maze of the Net.

Finally, all my DATs are now updated as you'll see. I have more time and can continue the adventure. Sorry if that bothers you !

[EDIT] Furthermore, it is rather that you copy to the DAT since then that it was not updated for over a month with a lot of false CRC, just as I make one for that at once, updating the maintenance is done by chance and with the same CRC ... So before you come crying, swept to your door !

[EDIT N°2] For your help, CRC must be in capital letters like ACC123AA not acc123aa for pics & WAD otherwise OfflineList reDL ever the same images and will not rename the WAD. Finally, you see that...

[EDIT N°3] Your DAT don't make duplicatas
wink.gif

Oh dear. What a fuckup, you clearly didnt see the credits list on http://www.nbrew.nl/partners which says that HIS data is sourced from MY data. Did you not wonder why the VC List only goes to 37 releases like Maikel STenekers DAT? My DAT has been updated 20 odd times in the last few weeks so thats another load of BULLSHIT from you. I knew you'd copied my OLD data as I knew you were missing CRCs for a few titles that I had updated and fixed in my DAT.

Grateful for the tip on CRCs, that is a help. I have no problem with you doing a DAT file - its hard work and time consuming - I just wish you'd have at least ASKED like NBrew did before you stole my work or CREDITTED me like NBrew does.

I freely admit that your pics are better and dupes etc are a plus. Just don't get their by copying others work without so much as a please or a thank you. That's just bad manners. Now you will have seen the credit from NBrew on his site you are exposed. Might not have been deliberate but you HAVE copied my work.

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I don't understand your English - I know you are French - but I can see you still are not admitting copying despite saying you took your info from a website that even credits me with the DAT.

I don't mind admitting your DAT is better but I do dislike when you STILL deny copying when I have PROVED you have. You neither admit it and neither give me credit. That is NOT the actions of a decent man.

I am stopping my DAT, yours is better, but you really have shown yourself to have no honour
frown.gif

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I still don't follow your English

1) You have no messages on MY site. I have no site. So how c an you erase messages from MY site?
2) You owe no apologies to other users. I think you owe ME an apology but you still maintain you didn't copy my DAT when you say "List and CRC for .WAD were takken from this site :" which is using data that I gathered. Well I cannot force you to apologise - it would be your choice.

Let's just leave this matter. I think I have now proved that you have plagiarised my work but you feel otherwise. I'm happy to leave it be because I can see the proof in this thread, in your own words, but you cannot. I'm not very upset, really. There is some irony in this. It's quite funny that you say you would be upset when you see your data elsewhere without permission, well think how you are the person doing the exact same thing. That's irony!

PsyKos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
psykos77.free.fr
XP
Country
France
OuahOuah said:
(arrête l'anglais Psykos, j'ai aussi du mal à te comprendre
tongue.gif
et puis ça en vaut pas la peine
biggrin.gif
)

Vive Google
tongue.gif
J'ai tellement pas envie de me prendre la tête avec lui que je lui fais une traduction par un site ! Il en vaut pas la peine ! Je sais ce que j'ai fais et si il n'arrive pas a comprendre, tant pis pour lui !

Perso, j'en ai rien à foutre, il fait ce qu'il veut mais qu'il vienne pas me casser les couilles pour que je rajoute ses crédits dans MON dat parce que Mr aurait commencé en premier alors que le mien est fait de A à Z ! Surtout que le sien ne gère ni les duplicatas, ni les CRC et vive les images qui ne contiennent aucune séquence de jeu... Le but premier d'OfflineList n'est pas respecté alors si cela l'amuse de se prendre pour un dieu de OLL avec son DAT pourri, c'est lui que ça regarde ! Reste dans la médiocrité, ça vaut mieux pour toi !

Sur ce, bon courage à votre site car avec un loustique comme ça, vous êtes vernis...

P.S. : ton DAT pourri ne contient pas tous les jeux qui plus est ! Alors amuses toi à le reprendre depuis le début, ca te fera les pieds !

Methanoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever?!

Funny how I contacted you some months ago and asked your permission to continue your dat files when you got bored with it.

There are no rules on this that is for sure so do what you want. Maybe if you cannot understand English you should stick to French forums? PlayerAdvance might be the place you should be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night