Hacking WiiWare North American Games Released Online!

Alec2DaBreen

WHARRGARBL
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let everyone know, the UNLOCKED release of FFCC was packed properly and can be redownloaded from the WiiShop channel after being deleted.

LostWinds, however, was improperly packed...OP, next time please do the internet a favor and use Blaze's WAD Packer.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALOT of the stuff(DLC) that you would have to pay for is unlocked... saving you tons of money that you would never spend..for a hut and a thrift shot and dungeons and such... lol..

Alec2DaBreen

WHARRGARBL
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cresh07 said:
Yeah i forgot to post here that i got Defend your castle dumped and uploaded.

is there any word on Pop or TV game show?

Which WAD Packer did you use? I'm unable to download it from the WiiShop channel. Blaze's WAD Packer is the only one capable of allowing us to do this.

atomike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why would you want to download it from wiishop when you already installed it? that is for sure the best way to get caught

Alec2DaBreen

WHARRGARBL
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atomike said:
why would you want to download it from wiishop when you already installed it? that is for sure the best way to get caught

Because if all current VC and WiiWare releases that don't use the proper WAD Packer are Trucha Signed, then they will all stop working when IOS37 hits. By re-downloading from the WiiShop channel, you ensure that you have a properly signed channel.

I could really care less about getting caught.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alec2DaBreen said:
atomike said:

Because if all current VC and WiiWare releases that don't use the proper WAD Packer are Trucha Signed, then they will all stop working when IOS37 hits. By re-downloading from the WiiShop channel, you ensure that you have a properly signed channel.

I could really care less about getting caught.

Is there a WAD packer that does not use Trucha to sign it? If so, is there a way to tell if your WADs are not Truncha signed? Just curious.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
okay something is waaaay off with freethewads

i just got a R.F. lostwinds and it works great in my wii

but when i freethewads it'xs errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended