Homebrew WiiWare channel cheat code

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How I can use cheat code for gecko for wiiware channel or any vc game? I saw it on youtube but I have no idea how to use it. I try it but it nothing happen before it not show up. It just error message. Need help please.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gecko OS requires either a cIOS in slot 249 or a patched IOS36 to load channels with Ocarina codes. I am not 100% sure which patches are necessary, but I think fakesigning & ES_DiVerify are enough.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gecko OS requires either a cIOS in slot 249 or a patched IOS36 to load channels with Ocarina codes. I am not 100% sure which patches are necessary, but I think fakesigning & ES_DiVerify are enough.
REally? How I can do that? Fakesigning & ES_DiVerify? They didn't mention anything about that. What are those?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use DOP-Mii or something like that. And they are IOS patches. If you have ever patched an IOS or installed a cIOS, you should know what they are (otherwise you have been blindly installing stuff you don't understand, which is rather stupid)

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I didn't do anything but using ModMii for IOS stuff. Also I patched IOS 58 for SNES9X GX installer channel and some WAD game. WiiWare and Nintendo 64 WAD.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"using ModMii for IOS stuff" - yeah, that'd be patching IOS or installing cIOS. Almost definitely. Clearly you don't bother reading about what you are actually doing.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let you know while I am doing that you told me, it not working or anything at all. Maybe you can show me the video somewhere or you show me how to work.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are big fat liar. I try that and it nothing working. Sorry you are not helping. Next! Any of you know about this?

People like you make me ashamed to be from Kentucky.. I'm using the exact same method that's been posted in this thread with Gecko OS, using a patched IOS36. It work's perfectly, obviously you "A DERP DERP A HUCKA HUCKA TRY THAT WRUNG"

Anyways, I encourage people not to help this guy, his rude attitude and acting like he's owed something is pathetic.

EDIT: Ah, I see why you're like this now. Not trying to be rude, but being polite goes a long way.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been over year since I tried using Gecko OS, but I remember that it wanted a patched IOS36 even though I had cIOS249 installed. Rudeness aside, to install a patched IOS36, one way to do it is to go into the Advanced Downloads section of ModMii and download and install a patched IOS36. If you can't figure it out from there, you probably have no business messing with your Wii.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been over year since I tried using Gecko OS, but I remember that it wanted a patched IOS36 even though I had cIOS249 installed. Rudeness aside, to install a patched IOS36, one way to do it is to go into the Advanced Downloads section of ModMii and download and install a patched IOS36. If you can't figure it out from there, you probably have no business messing with your Wii.
Oh boy. Here I go again. Well...I will try it to get patched IOS 36. Hope didn't bad effect.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy. Here I go again. Well...I will try it to get patched IOS 36. Hope didn't bad effect.
You sir have my favorite grammar out of anyone i have seen here.. sorry i cannot help you. why dont you just buy the titles??

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir have my favorite grammar out of anyone i have seen here.. sorry i cannot help you. why dont you just buy the titles??
He wants to apply cheat codes to the channels. It does not matter if they were bought or pirated; the method of applying cheat codes is going to be the same. Buying the titles would not solve the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: