WiiWare #0859 - escapeVektor: Chapter 1 (USA)

D

Deleted_171835

It's a pretty good game based on what I've seen so far.

Definitely worth the purchase.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Ergo said:
You're trying to tell us something, but what is it! *furrows brow*

I think he's referring to the current economical state of the United States and most other countries.
He might even be implying that a financial injection, no matter how small may influence the economical recession and thereby end it.

But hey, I'm just guessing.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_Hulkster said:
Ergo said:
You're trying to tell us something, but what is it! *furrows brow*

I think he's referring to the current economical state of the United States and most other countries.
He might even be implying that a financial injection, no matter how small may influence the economical recession and thereby end it.

But hey, I'm just guessing.
...He's just saying you should support the devs.

Nnooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys.

I'm Nic Watt the Creative director here at Nnooo and I would (obviously) like to encourage you to buy the real deal.

We are a small company of only 4 people at every $5 dollars you spend on our products helps us make bigger and better games (as well as kept us fed in our favourite tasty food (nom burgers)).
We are currently working on some neat games like Spirit Hunters Inc and more chapters for escapeVektor. We also have a lot of neat plans for 3DS.

As you can appreciate the WiiWare market is tough and pirating our games really doesn't make it any easier. If it is any help both IGN and Nintendo World Report have given it a 9/10 so hopefully that lessens the risk of wasting your money!

We really hope you all enjoy the game and if you have any questions pop them here and I'll try my best to answer them
smile.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nnooo said:
Hi guys.

I'm Nic Watt the Creative director here at Nnooo and I would (obviously) like to encourage you to buy the real deal.

We are a small company of only 4 people at every $5 dollars you spend on our products helps us make bigger and better games (as well as kept us fed in our favourite tasty food (nom burgers)).
We are currently working on some neat games like Spirit Hunters Inc and more chapters for escapeVektor. We also have a lot of neat plans for 3DS.

As you can appreciate the WiiWare market is tough and pirating our games really doesn't make it any easier. If it is any help both IGN and Nintendo World Report have given it a 9/10 so hopefully that lessens the risk of wasting your money!

We really hope you all enjoy the game and if you have any questions pop them here and I'll try my best to answer them
smile.gif
Just a little fyi, if you want to advertise you have to ask a mod first.

Nnooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so it is ok for the original poster to post a link to download a rom without paying but it is not ok for me to try to encourage people to buy it instead of stealing it
frown.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nnooo said:
Ok so it is ok for the original poster to post a link to download a rom without paying but it is not ok for me to try to encourage people to buy it instead of stealing it
frown.gif
There is no rom link in the first post.

And to be more precise, it would be a wad file anyway.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nnooo said:
frown.gif
Oh, don't worry, you need no permission
wink.gif
We're happy to have you there, and remember that we host no files directly (nor indirectly, users have to search for them by themselves around the internet if they want to pirate [which we don't encourage], and we give no hints whatsoever, except listing scene releases).

We actually encourage our users to always buy when they like a game.

Great job on the game, btw!

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't mean in anyway to not encourage people to buy it, just said that you usually need permission to advertise is all
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Nujui said:
I didn't mean in anyway to not encourage people to buy it, just said that you usually need permission to advertise is all
smile.gif

Well it is advertising technically, but I don't think any of the staff have a problem with a game dev coming on here and asking people to support the product that they put a lot of work in.

You dirty stinking ungrateful pirate.
mad.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Nujui said:
smile.gif

Well it is advertising technically, but I don't think any of the staff have a problem with a game dev coming on here and asking people to support the product that they put a lot of work in.

You dirty stinking ungrateful pirate.
mad.gif
;A;.

Anyway, I'll give this a try.

Nnooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowFyre said:
...I'm just skeptical if you're really that company. GBAtemp doesn't post any download links, we just have the file names.

...Ninja'd

Lol ok. I'm not really sure how one 'proves' that they are Creative Director of a games company. Let me know and I'm happy to do so
smile.gif

Secondly I hope you all enjoy the game and as I said if you have any questions about game dev, making games for WiiWare or escapeVektor I am happy to respond.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nnooo said:
ShadowFyre said:
...I'm just skeptical if you're really that company. GBAtemp doesn't post any download links, we just have the file names.

...Ninja'd

Lol ok. I'm not really sure how one 'proves' that they are Creative Director of a games company. Let me know and I'm happy to do so
smile.gif

Secondly I hope you all enjoy the game and as I said if you have any questions about game dev, making games for WiiWare or escapeVektor I am happy to respond.

This is very easy. Say something here and post the same on the nnooo's twitter =P. https://twitter.com/_Nnooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.