Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Apparently not
QUOTE said:
Play with Birds is an original cartoon bird game for players of all ages, offering a unique experience playing a bird. Fly through the city, accomplish dozen of bird minigames, including Birdman, Catch Thief!, Bird race!, and others. Become famous and find a bird to build a nest with!
source (with video & screenshots)

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As crazy as this sounds, it doesn't look have bad. Being able to "Drop the Goo" on bystanders for points sold me. Lol. Gonna give this a try. Might entertain my kids too. (With PS3 hacking I've found that there really aren't a lot of games I can play with them in the room.)

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
As crazy as this sounds, it doesn't look have bad. Being able to "Drop the Goo" on bystanders for points sold me. Lol. Gonna give this a try. Might entertain my kids too. (With PS3 hacking I've found that there really aren't a lot of games I can play with them in the room.)

If you're looking for something fun and kiddy on PS3, try "noby noby boy" from the creator of katamari damacy. Not sure if you can pirate that though, since it's a PSN game.

On Topic, "Play With Birds?" "Play With" is never good to put in your title, think of all the innuendos...and with BIRDS....ugh.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
personuser said:
On Topic, "Play With Birds?" "Play With" is never good to put in your title, think of all the innuendos...and with BIRDS....ugh.
Oh how I've waited for some1 to point that out

It's a blue bird you play with & there's one particular bird I know of that has 'Blue' in their name so.....
....'Play with Blue Tit' comes to mind, & the follow-up game 'Play with Robin RedBreast' is coming soon !!!!
rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1