WiiWare #0682 - Family Pirate Party (Europe)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
arrrrr it's not even worth pirating!
smileipb2.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do you guys actually know if it's any good or are you just guessing? Because even though the name sounds like typical shovelware, the boxart doesn't look like typical shovelware, in fact it looks interesting. If no one else gives it a try, i might.

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But it isn't bad just because it has party in the title as you claimed.

And no, I don't trust you. Nor do I trust IGN. What constitutes a good game (as with books, art, music, movies etc) is subjective. I'll try it for myself and form my own opinions.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
George Dawes said:
So does Mario Party, and that is a great game.

But let us all avoid it, just because it has party in the title...

QUOTE(George Dawes @ Aug 1 2010, 12:13 PM) Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But it isn't bad just because it has party in the title as you claimed.

And no, I don't trust you. Nor do I trust IGN. What constitutes a good game (as with books, art, music, movies etc) is subjective. I'll try it for myself and form my own opinions.

I dont' think marioparty is a good game.... I'll form my own opinion too.
I think this Pirate party game is BAD... but if you like bad games it's VERY good, from my point of view though....so there is no use in reviewing games any more!!!

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
There has been little need of reviewing games since piracy on the net became so rife.

Reviews are something people read in the 80s, because they couldn't afford to try every game. I pirated then, too, but still read mags occasionally when on a bus or something. Little need to do that any more.

Mario Party got ~80% according to metacritic (professional critic and user), yet you don't like it - so it is good that you form your own opinions, otherwise you'd miss some games reviewers said were awful that are actually good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: