WiiWare #0441 - LIT (Europe)

LIT_Adam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
As the guy who directed this game, I'd ask that anyone interested in the title really consider paying for it instead of downloading it off the net. We priced the game at $8 to make it a bargain for all the gameplay you get, and all sales lost from piracy come directly out of WayForward's pocket. If you're interested in this game, please consider buying it proper so that we can keep making original titles for you guys like LIT, Flip Champs, and Shantae. We made LIT for the hardcore Wii gamers (you guys).
bow.gif
So please show your support so that we can continue delivering cool, creative games like this to you.
yay.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just watched some gameplay footage. It looked pretty good. This is probably a pretty original puzzle game, but I doubt it will stay fun for a long time.

Developer of A Boy and His Blob (Wii) and Contra 4 (DS) by the way.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't pirate WiiWare (true story), and after reading the game director's post (just a lil above), sure I won't pirate this one.

Also to everyone reading this, if you like the game, buy it. These guys deserve it. And the price's a bargain
wink.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
LIT_Adam said:
frown.gif
As the guy who directed this game, I'd ask that anyone interested in the title really consider paying for it instead of downloading it off the net. We priced the game at $8 to make it a bargain for all the gameplay you get, and all sales lost from piracy come directly out of WayForward's pocket. If you're interested in this game, please consider buying it proper so that we can keep making original titles for you guys like LIT, Flip Champs, and Shantae. We made LIT for the hardcore Wii gamers (you guys).
bow.gif
So please show your support so that we can continue delivering cool, creative games like this to you.
yay.gif

Support this poor mans work and buy the game!

You greedy, selfish, disgusting thieves!
mad.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the game director is posting in here?
rofl2.gif

i would buy it i got some spare points on my wii but it doesnt look like my type of game or i'd get bored of it quickly.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We don't have WiFi at home and neither does my Wii has the network connector.

But I love WayForward. I love their Contra 4 (bought it). And I love their A Boy And His Blob (preordered it)

Does it help if I buy something else from WayForward? Maybe "Where The Wild Things Are" (which is btw. very good for a movie based game - love the pixel art in there)?

I just saw Spongebob: Creature From The Krusty Krab is also by WayFordward? Maybe I'll buy that one
smile.gif

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Top Top game, one of the best wii ware games...

had the US version... never got round to completing it...

I always said I would buy this when it came out over here..

there is a few improvements to the game in the pal version so I hear...

Lit.adam consider yourself supported..
smile.gif

who says piracy harms the industry.....
wink.gif

If you like the game buy it... however where the problem lies.. with the bigger commercial games is that the future is digital distribution and thats the way it needs to go to survive...

What would you rather have.... ?? loads of games in cases lying around or an easy storage solution ?

Hacking and pirates have been doing it for years.. console and software makers are only just kicking off with it...

take the PSP for example... years after peeps have been able to download games.. sony go and release a console that is specifically designed for it...

Unfortuantly for sony they have lost out as they are years behind what people demand..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
the game director is posting in here?
rofl2.gif
Actually quite a lot of small developers are around here, I had a thank you from one for talking up Soul Bubbles. Sadly he also said that it sold nothing.

As for the Wayforward guy, make Mighty Flip Champs & Shantae for WiiWare, I don't fancy buying another different DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    Lol I think there was some home brew
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tap to get bigger!
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tap to get bigger!