WiiWare #0440 - Dracula Densetsu Rebirth (Japan)

psd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
works on 4.1e pal at least hear.

only in beginning there probally was a message but it was basicly 3 boxes with no text or whatsoever in it. But it is most like a question of create savegame yes or no.

After that the most is just english only when starting teh game you see some kind of intro with japanese text under it but menu is english.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
psd said:

only in beginning there probally was a message but it was basicly 3 boxes with no text or whatsoever in it. But it is most like a question of create savegame yes or no.

After that the most is just english only when starting teh game you see some kind of intro with japanese text under it but menu is english.

how to make for working on pal because i ahve this message when i launch the game " channel no access " ??

psd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
florian said:
psd said:

how to make for working on pal because i ahve this message when i launch the game " channel no access " ??

only other thing i use is preloader with region free channels enabled

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
psd said:

Ok work fine here on 4.1 E PAL i used freethewads
smile.gif

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played the game to the (secret) boss on leve 4. Really nice game, and i gets more difficult on the later stages. Level 1 and 2
are far to easy. I like possibility to go trough secret passages and reach other bosses throughout the levels
smile.gif

Splashman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's not a GB remake, the original game is nothing like this one. But it does reuse elements from the Dracula Densetsu series, like rolling eyeballs and whip fireballs.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Rebirth games are more new games than remakes, they're not just the old levels made prettier, in fact they probably have 80% new content.

This one one people wont even recognise much of the old game at all, I re-played the GB one only yesterday and so far I've seen very little of the old game. The old levels have been completley redone and the ropes at the end have gone.

The GB one has aged badly, its painfully slow and the levels are bland and generic, this from what I'e played so far fixes a lot of thing wrong with the original and its great playing an old school style Castlevania as opposed to the less linear ones that we've had on GBA/DS. Konami can "Rebirth" the other two GB games as far as I'm concerned as this is a success.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD5k said:
Wow, this game is really good. I'm a lot more impressed than with Contra/Gradius Rebirth, Konami has done a excellent job on this one. Higly recommended!

Yeah, though I enjoyed Contra ReBirth, this one looks almost like a full-on Castlevania game, as opposed to an abbreviated version of a past game. Can't believe how much "stuff" is in this game, and so far as I can tell, all of the monsters are completely new models; they're the same monsters and items we've seen for years but completely redone. Seems like a shit-ton of effort for a WiiWare game. Somebody over at M2 loves this series.

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
can't get it to work on PAL wii running 3.4 after using freethewads, does it need newer system IOS or something??????????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.