WiiWare #0440 - Dracula Densetsu Rebirth (Japan)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What are the options in the blue and purple boxes at the start? They're just blank for me, which I presume is because my PAL Wii doesn't have the Japanese fonts to display them.

Also, is there any saving in this game or it is proper oldschool play through in one sitting stuff?

XpertXP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
What are the options in the blue and purple boxes at the start? They're just blank for me, which I presume is because my PAL Wii doesn't have the Japanese fonts to display them.

Also, is there any saving in this game or it is proper oldschool play through in one sitting stuff?

I too would like to know that, also what do the glowing statues in the levels do? are they there for decoration or do they have some other meaning. And I noticed the game doesn't save your progress....is that normal...

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XpertXP said:
what do the glowing statues in the levels do? are they there for decoration or do they have some other meaning. And I noticed the game doesn't save your progress....is that normal...

Checkpoints. Though they don't apply if you lose all of your lives.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SpaceJump said:
Just finished it. Great game! Hopefully we'll see more 2D-classics on WiiWare. Too bad we won't see the new Rocket Knight Adventure on Wii...

Did you finish it on normal? It has an extra final boss that's really worth the extra trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.