WiiWare #0280 - Water Warfare (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Jul 15, 2009.

Jul 15, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-2577^^

2. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    caught up yet?

i know it's really close if it isn't, given that eduardo the samurai toaster is fairly recent

3. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Sounds pretty cool, though I'm not one for Wii Ware.

4. xboxrules

Member xboxrules GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm a big wiiware fan, I guess because they are small and quick to play. I tried this one last night and must say "I suck at FPS games". I just cannot get a good handle on the 3D space, I'm a better 3rd person player. Overall though the look and feel was very nice. I think if you are into FPS games this one would be a must try. I was really interested to see the online aspect, but my lack of abilities kept me in the blue room tring desperately to jump up onto the blox to get the flag.

5. MeleeMaster500

Member MeleeMaster500 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    as a fps... its not THAT good, but considering they tried and it's pretty good graphics for wiiware, its ok

it would have been better if they took the regular fps approach instead of building it around their little first person soaker perspective.

if they simply made a robust low poly good fps engine, made sniping and online play awesome and actually made the shots a bit stronger, then they could have added blood everywhere and replaced blood red with water clear colors. family friendly headshots!