Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
WiiVNC v1.1.1
Update
WiiVNC%20v1.1.1.png
WiiVNC, a VNC viewer for the Wii has received an update. Through this release it now has better widescreen support, supports more languages and also hides your password.

Changelog:
* Added French language
* Hide password
* Better widescreen support
* More languages
* New logo

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
 Discuss

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW i haven't tested yet, but afaik the programs that are supported by it don't stream audio, so videos would be rather useless

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use orb too but lets face it, so far we have NO way to stream Justin.tv content to the Wii. This would actually be great if it had audio support. For now, since my bedroom is close to my living room I could actually use this program and just have my bedroom tv on audio only mode so the audio carries between the rooms. Either way, this is a pretty good start
wink.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...someone asked if this program was good enough to stream video. Well I will say this. I'm watching old WWE episodes (On Justin.TV) from my Wii using this program and it's good enough for me. a bit choppy but I bet it's my connection (Clearwire just hates streaming video). As for my audio solution I just turned the speakers in my bedroom loud enough for the audio to carry to my living room
biggrin.gif
Would be awesome if I could find a VNC program that actually let you pick which monitor to (control or) show or even better, which section of the screen to show, just in case someone wanted to use my PC while I watched video from the living room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay