Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
After someone leaks the TIK file, will CDecrypt turn all those .h3 and .app files into a proper filesystem so we could extract music or textures etc from it. Or is there another step after decrypting with the correct Title.tik?
Technically, only the title key is needed for decryption. Since the title key is also part of the ticket, I guess they'll be leaked at the same time. Someone could, in theory, leak only the title key, if he so chooses, but I think we have to wait for the ticket.

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the game may not have leaked yet but...

SgNzG9C.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162408845698

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
At least the Zelda page is active full of Nintendo Switch stuff.
Link me there lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw have anyone checked any Japanese Store? Or the Japanese servers. I bet they will get it first if not already.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO, so the Youtuber "Luigi Kid Gaming" broke Embargo and showed off something he shouldn't have. It got taken down by Nintendo and re-uploaded by a 4chan member. The Zelda boards on there are laughing at him.

Reactions: Suji_Pyo

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
LMAO, so the Youtuber "Luigi Kid Gaming" broke Embargo and showed off something he shouldn't have. It got taken down by Nintendo and re-uploaded by a 4chan member. The Zelda boards on there are laughing at him.
Nintendo giving Switches to everyone like

FreeSwitch.jpg

Reactions: Benja81

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
really what was he thinking? he even put the stuff he wasn't supposed to shown on the thumbnail.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo giving Switches to everyone like

That's so damn true. I used to watch Luigi Kid Gaming, and the fact that he showed BOTH of those items off without a care, wow... Like, did he even READ the enclosed embargo letter? Nintendo's never giving him anything ever again.

really what was he thinking? he even put the stuff he wasn't supposed to shown on the thumbnail.

The dude literally spoiled two items that we didn't even know existed in the game without care, wow.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you please hint in the right direction (search term, which thread, etc)?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's so damn true. I used to watch Luigi Kid Gaming, and the fact that he showed BOTH of those items off without a care, wow... Like, did he even READ the enclosed embargo letter? Nintendo's never giving him anything ever again.

The dude literally spoiled two items that we didn't even know existed in the game without care, wow.
Didn't he shown every Yoshi Amiibo in Wooly world before even the european release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3