United States
New screen picture.
Switch-3.jpg

mdtauk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the Title.tik file is stored on the Disc version of the Game. But I also think it is stored within updates to games, so if Nintendo release an update to the eShop, it may be possible to get it from that - until then we wait for someone with a version of it on Disc to leak it. Oh and as it is the EUR region that leaked so far, it needs to be a EUR Title.tk and disc.

Reactions: llazy77

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've just woken up. Noticed there hasn't been any valid PAL version title.tik released yet. Leads me to believe that no store has even received the Wii U version yet.

Another thing I've just remembered, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess had screenshots and gameplay footage of the GameCube version up until the Wii version was announced. Then after that, there was only screenshots and gameplay footage of the Wii version, and reviewers only got the Wii version of Twilight Princess. Looks like history is repeating itself once again, but not in the same way though (since the Wii U version of BotW is coming on March 3rd).

I'm sure someone from New Zealand will be bound to leak the Wii U version around 2am (UTC +13:00), which would be about as early as it can be. And who knows? Maybe someone might even dump the ROM of BotW for Switch? You've just gotta live in hope that the ROM isn't encrypted with a game card unique key (like the system NAND). Otherwise it would be impossible to decrypt without the game card specific key.

Reactions: Blackspoon

llazy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just woken up. Noticed there hasn't been any valid PAL version title.tik released yet. Leads me to believe that no store has even received the Wii U version yet.

Another thing I've just remembered, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess had screenshots and gameplay footage of the GameCube version up until the Wii version was announced. Then after that, there was only screenshots and gameplay footage of the Wii version, and reviewers only got the Wii version of Twilight Princess. Looks like history is repeating itself once again, but not in the same way though (since the Wii U version of BotW is coming on March 3rd).

I'm sure someone from New Zealand will be bound to leak the Wii U version around 2am (UTC +13:00), which would be about as early as it can be. And who knows? Maybe someone might even dump the ROM of BotW for Switch? You've just gotta live in hope that the ROM isn't encrypted with a game card unique key (like the system NAND). Otherwise it would be impossible to decrypt without the game card specific key.

We need a switch emulator.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So far, the item and weapon leaks that have occurred have actually come from a NeoGAF user, who has actually taken screenshots of the Nintendo Switch version, as well as cropping the icons for the items and such. I wonder if it could be someone who works for PrimaGames?

Either way, no one has the Wii U version except for Nintendo themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX