OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ASKING FOR LINKS TO COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS IS FORBIDDEN ON GBAtemp

Please familiarise yourself with our RULES

You are risking a permanent ban by asking or sharing links. PMs are monitored for keywords

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344995

https://www.youtube.com/user/swafActionNews/videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...tch_out_for_spoilers/?st=iz9zjgyp&sh=d354c12e

C4y5bgsUkAAMcYN.jpg

C4y5bguUkAIib2a.jpg

Last edited by shaunj66,

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. But I will have to avoid the internet for some time if it does leak.

Edit: No disc? Likely a fake.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

I honestly wonder why people even spread these things around. Clearly nonsense. His story is so 'cringe'. It really is like hearing a child lie for the first time. Didn't make the end of it.

The same for that badly cut-out cover shoved into a Wii U case.

Nice. But I will have to avoid the internet for some time if it does leak.
Probably best to avoid the internet so you don't have to suffer crappy hoaxes.

Release is in under two weeks. Nice time for gaming in general in all honesty, some exciting stuff out over the next month or so :toot:

Reactions: osirisjem

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at the comments someone saw it with nus downloader

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

considering those switches were stolen its very possible breath of the wild copies have been too

Umm.. stuff is on nus before release, but it is useless without titlekeys of the thing. BoTW will show on gui of nus downloaders since it just reads NUS data from ninty, without checking if titlekeys exists

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Umm.. stuff is on nus before release, but it is useless without titlekeys of the thing. BoTW will show on gui of nus downloaders since it just reads NUS data from ninty, without checking if titlekeys exists
Omg the guy on the video clearly is clueless about how this works. "Decompile the rom", what's that even supposed to mean?
For those who are wondering, NusGrabber gui gets its data from here :http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database.
So the game only shows up because someone has added the entry.
I can confirm though that, as of now, the game IS NOT available on nus.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figuration1 day ago
Do you know where to download the rom? I tried using the NUS Grabber. The title was there but it said that it was not longer on the server.

Hide replies

sam cam20 hours ago
that does seem to be the case. It's most likely either because the titleid was placed on the server in anticipation of the upcoming digital release and the actual game itself has yet to be uploaded to the server, or nintendo found out about this (or they already knew) and have a workaround for it.

InsaneSpyro0116 hours ago
yer nintendo tried to removed it before it was got, but to late it was go and ive got reports that its at 90% cracked so i guess its going to be fully broke and working by tomrrow or monday

no it was the full game when they knew what was up they tried to get it down but its to late and now its 90% cracked all the need is to decode and re-code the "playing ticket" and its going to be a go

Boltaan'jistman16 hours ago
so, out of curiosity, what would be the point of any of us downloading it now even if they didnt take it down. i doubt it would download in a wud or wupinstaller ready format, so its basically useless to us until some modders set it up, right?

pretty much its beyoned me but all the top modders/hackers have got the formats down from all the other wii u games nintendo leaked like colour splash so its 90% formated all they need is bascially the run key, witch i think they have and are trying to crack. as for downloading it now via NUS grabber the only point for downloading it now is if you are a top hacker and are in the comunity and can break the code yourself, other would just want to wait till its 100% cracked then down load it and the loadeen run file.

Boltaan'jistman16 hours ago
i'd rather wait for wup install files. loadiine is very unreliable for me.

Boltaan'jistman12 hours ago
heres something. if theyv already have the files, they dont need to do anything to them. all we people need to install it would be wupinstaller, since they download as the neccesary .app files already. if they could upload them as they are. we'd be set.

InsaneSpyro019 minutes ago
i mean ill be honest i dont really understand any of this i just report on it XD

literally hearsay, I could say im the presidents son and not give proof and it would be the same thing.
real sources would come from reddit or a certain wii u iso site
been there, done that. Ive beaten that last 5 zelda games 2 weeks before release. speaking from experience, if its about to leak, you will hear it from me

Also color splash was fully released with the ticket, it wasnt "decoded"

I stand corrected

I'm 90% sure OP is on crack.
crack would do OP some good

Last edited by blinkzane,
Reactions: Ryccardo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all! +1