Status
Not open for further replies.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, you actually raised a good question. Say you are running the EUR BoTW on a US Wii U, would the official update for the game recognise that you have EUR copy and give you the EUR update, or would it give you the US update because it looks at the region of your Wii U?
You would want to get the Eur update from WiiU Helper or NUS grabber. Wont be able to auto install from sysnand.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe it looks at the region of your console. I don't think they'll have the EUR update on the us eShop.
Yeah, so that may be a problem for US Wii U owners that run a EUR copy of BoTW. They would have to get a US copy and somehow transfer their game save over... I'm not sure if Saviine can be used cross-regions.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
You know, you actually raised a good question. Say you are running the EUR BoTW on a US Wii U, would the official update for the game recognise that you have EUR copy and give you the EUR update, or would it give you the US update because it looks at the region of your Wii U?
will be error maybe , even if it's looks at the wiiu region , the problem is the update + game ,have 2 different regions.
i'll say error when you will launch the game, if the update let you install.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah, so that may be a problem for US Wii U owners that run a EUR copy of BoTW. They would have to get a US copy and somehow transfer their game save over... I'm not sure if Saviine can be used cross-regions.
AFAIK it can be, it depends on the game if there are regional differences in save files.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason you would really need to switch the game itself is if it doesn't have the language you want, and the US/NA one does.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice so it leaked! I assume Loadiine and USB? And you need CFW?
Loadiine is crap most of the cases, and uttercrap on 50 000+ game files, because reading games from a SD is a bad idea...
USB works pretty fine, got no problems, you NEED CFW because the update is fakesigned, we have the game disc ticket, but not the NUS update ticket, gonna have to wait march 3rd to have the legit one and get rid of the CFW need.

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before I lose my shit and go postal, does anybody know how to solve the puzzle in the Shee Vaneer Shrine?

Edit: The Sheikah are sadistic assholes, nevermind.

0x000
000x0
x0000
00x00
0000x

0000x
x0000
0x000
000x0
0x000

Last edited by Unknown16,
Reactions: Piluvr and Benja81

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have what some may consider an odd request. I installed Zelda BOTW through USB but most of my games are Loadiine since I have an 128 gb sd card and only a 64 gb usb drive. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a 3D Cover of Zelda 320 x 530 for Loadiine? It's just because I have 3D covers for all my other games so I'd love one for Zelda.

MalayZN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Everyone,
so i have all teh files to test it out. but when i use wup to install the game, i get an error saying system needs to be updated.
then i used wup to install the update files, then i get an error saying the game file is corrupt.
is there another way i should be install the update files?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,
so i have all teh files to test it out. but when i use wup to install the game, i get an error saying system needs to be updated.
then i used wup to install the update files, then i get an error saying the game file is corrupt.
is there another way i should be install the update files?
Are you running a sig patcher or custom firm before trying to install the update?

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's on 4chan in zlg. There's links to everything in the OP.
Thanks, I already got the update, although the installer doesn't see it, it might be the folder structure.

It does sees the game, but can't install it, says bad or missing ticket... That's from New Nusgrabber.

I'm gonna try download it from USB helper.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I already got the update, although the installer doesn't see it, it might be the folder structure.

It does sees the game, but can't install it, says bad or missing ticket... That's from New Nusgrabber.

I'm gonna try download it from USB helper.
Did you sig patch first?

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
People saying "it will be crap on Loadiine" ..... working fine on Loadiine. The intro movie takes 6min to boot, but after that its pretty normal.. i.e. only slow loads between major parts of the map.. the gameplay itself has yet to be majorly interrupted by any slow loading. Just my experience, after about 1 hour playing.

EDIT: actually, after playing some more, teleporting seemed to get slower and slower. And after about the 6th Game Over (some trolls killed me.. ironic), everything just hung and I had to do reset the console.

Who cares, I'll probably buy this anyway.

Last edited by RowanDDR,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended