Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Could somebody please tell me what would cause my install in WUP to restart? It gets to over 200% and then goes back to 0.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should have told him you'll give him zelda botw also for a few extra bucks. You had a chance to make more $
Meh, I was expecting him to be some anti-piracy guy so I didn't even think about it.
But has anyone gotten it to work with Cemu?

Nicat93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And I am drooling over here without even being able to download it :unsure:. NusGrabber says "title not found on Nintendo's servers", I am doing something wrong, aren't I :yay:

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, here goes nothing. i am in mocha, have the game installed successfully, have the files from the gdrive on the sd. should i just go for it?

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm seed the update on a magnet link that was shared on 4chan. I manage to download it from the gDrive mirror one guy put up.
Are we allowed to share magnet links here? This is just the update from Nintendo's servers, just leaked a little earlier.

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Installed the game, unblocked DNS settings to try to install update from server (unsuccessful) then I saw the update here. Downloaded it and installed it then a toast appeared that said it was preparing to launch, showed a progress bar and black screen red text saying unauthorised file. I think it's because i forgot to change DNS settings again. Can't reboot or do anything. HELP!
Ya dun goofed mate. Sadly you are the first brick of the hype of the wild and Bill Nye is in the future fighting with himself from the further future

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
i get the same error all the time - something about the sd card and 32k size (already formatted it..)

This is from having the corrupted gdrive download. You need to re-download 3 corrupted files from somewhere (39.app, 40.app, and 41.app)

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Bah Ninty changed all type of formats, sbyml, sbfarc, sblarc, sblwp, sbmubin... Some of then are Yaz0 but i tried to open a sbfres with TexHaxu and obviusly it said me that the value on 0x00000000 is not the expected. A special convertor like the Super Paper Mario Color Splash one (all the files were with lz)would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol