Status
Not open for further replies.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dump it, and resell it ;)

Resell make work. That is why I oder everything on Amazon :D They even come here and pick it up :D

It is a little store around corner here, he almost sell everything days ago. He started sell Horizon on Saturday. He even announce it on Facebook :D

Ell223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Resell make work. That is why I oder everything on Amazon :D They even come here and pick it up :D

It is a little store around corner here, he almost sell everything days ago. He started sell Horizon on Saturday. He even announce it on Facebook :D

At least go have a look, if you don't mind doing so.

Hothead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

and we're here waiting, not that i feel entitled, but we asked members a bunch of times... lol .Anyways, just dump it and sell it...

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
and we're here waiting, not that i feel entitled, but we asked members a bunch of times... lol .Anyways, just dump it and sell it...

Well I guess we can wait little longer, I am happy not that hyped since I saw the Graphic Compare between U and Switch xD it absolute destroyed my U hype :D

But I guess we may get it someday today or tomorrow. So I can play it before Horizon reach me.

Reactions: Hothead

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is dumping the .tik legal anyways? It might not be a good idea to ask something about the law on the internet, but I'm really curious

final-echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dump (the ticket, the game or content) it is not legal if you do it yourself, with a disc. It is illegal to share it. Of course, I supposed it depend of the laws of your country. In France, it is legal.

Last edited by final-echo,

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is dumping the .tik legal anyways? It might not be a good idea to ask something about the law on the internet, but I'm really curious
It's part of the games total makeup, so I'd imagine it'd classify as sharing something that's to not be distributed. Basically the same as sharing 1 small file from the game, where that's not something Nintendo probably cares about (Like textures in some kind of file) if they wanted to, they could go after someone for that as well, AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi