Hacking WiiU VC injection Pokemon Soulsilver

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because the rules state that we can't give people direct knowledge on how to obtain warez. If we said the name, it'd be just like if we gave a link to the site.

Saying "that iso site" is pretty ambiguous, but it still gives people a hint, so it's kind of pushing the rule a bit.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
T
It's because the rules state that we can't give people direct knowledge on how to obtain warez. If we said the name, it'd be just like if we gave a link to the site.

Saying "that iso site" is pretty ambiguous, but it still gives people a hint, so it's kind of pushing the rule a bit.
Thank you Mr.Robins

Reactions: 7Robins

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the rom hacks, but no luck. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to run without the spite issues? If i walk in and out of a house the sprites get so glitchy it is gamebreaking, even with the stormsilver / Sacred gold.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the rom hacks, but no luck. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to run without the spite issues? If i walk in and out of a house the sprites get so glitchy it is gamebreaking, even with the stormsilver / Sacred gold.
You can download a loadiine ready file off of a particular website. Its up to you to find it.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, I also tried the sacred gold version, but after entering the menu and trying to get the sprites to glitch it happens after a few tries.

The sprite glitch is actually gamebreaking, the first sprite bug isn't too bad but when i try to fix it, it only gets worse.

Could it be that settings from hearthgold or soulsilver is carried over? I tried them first a few months back with the same issues.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I also tried the sacred gold version, but after entering the menu and trying to get the sprites to glitch it happens after a few tries.

The sprite glitch is actually gamebreaking, the first sprite bug isn't too bad but when i try to fix it, it only gets worse.

Could it be that settings from hearthgold or soulsilver is carried over? I tried them first a few months back with the same issues.
Well neither version is without the occasional sprite glitch, but the Storm Silver and Sacred Gold versions don't constantly have them. Refreshing the sprite clears the glitch on those versions.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Sorry to revive an old thread, but this seems like the right place to ask. I have 2 questions.

1. I'm playing Soul Silver and have the same problem as OP (Sprite issues, crashes, etc.) and I know it's because of an "incompatible" rom base. To get this working I need to inject the game into a better host. Does anyone have experience doing this? NDS2WiiU won't work, because it doesn't allow you to change the rom base and NDS2VC contains a Trojan according to my Antivirus:/

2. I have already played the game for a while and would absolutely hate to have to start all over again with the new host game. Does anyone know how to make the Loadiine save work with the new host? Is it even necessary to make any changes to the save files, considering it is sort of the same game?

EDIT: I found a way to maually inject the rom and thankfully, my savefile is working just fine. Unfortunately, even with Yoshi's Island DS as the host file, I STILL have Sprite Issues and somewhat frequent crashes. Damn:S

Last edited by XaneTenshi,

gaminglemonr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to revive an old thread, but this seems like the right place to ask. I have 2 questions.

1. I'm playing Soul Silver and have the same problem as OP (Sprite issues, crashes, etc.) and I know it's because of an "incompatible" rom base. To get this working I need to inject the game into a better host. Does anyone have experience doing this? NDS2WiiU won't work, because it doesn't allow you to change the rom base and NDS2VC contains a Trojan according to my Antivirus:/

2. I have already played the game for a while and would absolutely hate to have to start all over again with the new host game. Does anyone know how to make the Loadiine save work with the new host? Is it even necessary to make any changes to the save files, considering it is sort of the same game?

EDIT: I found a way to maually inject the rom and thankfully, my savefile is working just fine. Unfortunately, even with Yoshi's Island DS as the host file, I STILL have Sprite Issues and somewhat frequent crashes. Damn:S
Hey, I don't know if anyone is still on this thread, but I have physical, legitimate copies of both Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver, is there any way or I mean anyone who would like to help me start testing as many VC bases to get a non-glitched result? Feel free for anyone to message me, I would love to try and crack this problem finally, and get a good base for these games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey, I don't know if anyone is still on this thread, but I have physical, legitimate copies of both Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver, is there any way or I mean anyone who would like to help me start testing as many VC bases to get a non-glitched result? Feel free for anyone to message me, I would love to try and crack this problem finally, and get a good base for these games.
i tested all bases for soul silver and heartgold and i even found one without any glitches but the game crashes alot, every like 1 hour and afew minutes or so it will crash. the sad part is if the game crashes loading a new area like opening a door or exiting a cave you will get a black/white screen crash , and then the vc will make that suspension point automatically even if you exit the game, and when you try to load it it wont work becuase you are stuck on the suspension point so you cant continue the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?