Hacking WiiU VC game injection working on 5.3.2

loco365

Trophies
XP
The N64 injection sounds cool, but I don't think that the NDS injection is all that useful since most of us already own an NDS and flash cart.
I mean, who wouldn't want to play the Gen 4/5 Pokemon games on a TV? It's like the DS that should have been! There's tons of other games that could benefit from it too, Final Fantasy 3/4 come to mind as well.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so perfect dark doesn't seem to work, even though I found its config in nintendo's templates. Maybe is it JAP only... To be inestigated.

"Banjo2 JP" (Banjo-Tooie?) is also in templates, but doesn't work. I am going to try the Jap version of the game.

Reactions: Celice

loco365

Trophies
XP
ohh... I would love to play some DS Pokémon games on TV O.O, have anyone tried yet?
I have a n00b question... I want to update my WiiU... to download a game with a code... so... if I install these VC Games... after the update, will they be there, or will be erased?
They're not injected per se, the files are modified while the game is loading to replace them and load the new files instead. However, updating means you'll lose this ability.

As for trying Pokemon games, I'd love to try it as I have a bunch of different games to try, but because I'm on 5.4.0 I'm unable to.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Bomberman: The second attack! (with Pomy :3) Works perfectly fine with a blank config file! :D

IMG_20150827_205648.jpg

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
They're not injected per se, the files are modified while the game is loading to replace them and load the new files instead. However, updating means you'll lose this ability.

As for trying Pokemon games, I'd love to try it as I have a bunch of different games to try, but because I'm on 5.4.0 I'm unable to.
f... so, it seems that I'm stuck too... u,u well.. let's wait until next hole system :bow:

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Castlevania 64
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Mystical Ninja 64
Hybrid Heaven

To name a few :P
Well, I am going to try and hope it could at least boot :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Resident Evil 2.
Conker's Bad Day.

If those two run, I'll start doing this shit ASAP. :P
There is a template of resident evil 2 Jap (Biohazard 2) But it seems it doesn't work, it crashes the WiiU :(
But I could try Conker though, maybe it could work with dk64 config, since it is a RARE game too. To be tested :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool