Hacking Wiiu FW 5.4 don't use EZshare card !!!! (don't buy it)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your wiiu on 5.3.2 or 5.4?? I know 5.3.2 work.
Please share selfhostpack >.< for wiiu 5.4 5.4 5.4 5.4 THANKS
I'm on 5.3.2. But logically, it should also work on 5.4.0. The EZshare doesn't make a difference between the two. I hope you can resolve this and someone on 5.4 helps you out.

airp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I'm on 5.3.2. But logically, it should also work on 5.4.0. The EZshare doesn't make a difference between the two. I hope you can resolve this and someone on 5.4 helps you out.
I tried selfhost pack 5.3.2 (Cable leecher) . It same run half goto blackscreen freeze.
Do you share selfhost for me? I am try again.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried selfhost pack 5.3.2 (Cable leecher) . It same run half goto blackscreen freeze.
Do you share selfhost for me? I am try again.
Sure I can share it. Remember this is for 5.3.2. You might have to include some files related to the 5.4.0 exploit. I haven't studied the 5.4 exploit so I wouldn't know. I noticed that my contents was not as clean as I thought. There were some 3DS files in there, even a NAND.bin, which I haven't included. I probably just dumped my Wii U selfhost pack over old content of the microSD without bothering to delete the old content first. There is also an ezshare.cfg in there (0 byte ?) which you might have to delete first, or not. It's created by the EZshare card on first use, I think. Here's the pack: http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/9Dn0jAh9/file.html

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear that! :( But, reading through the thread, didn't memomo say he got it working (5.4 on a Toshiba FlashAir)? Why not ask him to upload his selfhost pack? The FlashAir and EZshare are really similar, you would have very minimal adjustments to make, like just the URL, to reach the card, probably. I would ask him, if I were you.

airp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
You need the 5.4 exploit, if you use the correct exploit it will work. Not EZShare fault, wrong exploit fault.

I use selfhost pack (5.4) for work with KWS or xampp but not work EZshare (FW5.4)

Sigboe DO you suceess(EZSHARE 5.4)? Your wiiu on 5.3.2 or 5.4?? I know 5.3.2 work.
Please share selfhostpack (EZSHARE5.4) >.< for wiiu 5.4 5.4 5.4 5.4 THANKS

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I uses 32GB Toshiba Flash Air (with laptop as it's power source) and 64GB SD card with game inserted to SD slot.

Yes it's also happened to me, i failed (hang and stopped in the middle of html loading) about 5-6 times; with SD Card inserted.
The funny thing is, as i removed the SD card, i successfully install the kernel exploit at the first try.
Maybe you can try the same way as mine, but im not guarantee it will work like mine, maybe just some luck?

In summary, just try and try again bro and good luck :D

airp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I uses 32GB Toshiba Flash Air (with laptop as it's power source) and 64GB SD card with game inserted to SD slot.

Yes it's also happened to me, i failed (hang and stopped in the middle of html loading) about 5-6 times; with SD Card inserted.
The funny thing is, as i removed the SD card, i successfully install the kernel exploit at the first try.
Maybe you can try the same way as mine, but im not guarantee it will work like mine, maybe just some luck?

In summary, just try and try again bro and good luck :D

Memomo told use this for flash air(5.4)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-97#post-6199014

:)

Reactions: memomo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826