WiiU Full NAND caused by a bad installation. Any solution here?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dontwait00, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Dontwait00
    OP

Dontwait00 Unknown

Sep 3, 2017
    Italy
    Okay, so today i wanted to have COD BO2 on my WiiU, so i downloaded the game as Loadiine Ready (as i didnt find any .WUD file). So i played a bit (i used loadiine, with MochaCFW modified to use USB as a SD, because i dont have enought space in my SD as is a 4gb).
    Then i decided to convert it as a app installable, so i followed up this guide and after successfully converted, i putted the game in the USB, launched Mocha and started installing it. The problem is that after installation (i installed the game in the WiiU, which means i did have enought space like 20gb), so i turned off the console, extracted the usb as always i did, cancelled the game on the USB to get still more memory, then i turned on the console... and... the game isnt there.
    I looked on Settings>>Manage Games(something like that)>>the game it was not even there, but the indicator on the screen, he said that the memory was full, but the only listed games was MK8, Minecraft and the Homebrew channel, nothing else.

So im asking here if there is a homebrew to uninstall the bad game/ticket (idk what is it), or anything i can do to solve this? Thanks guys

2. Franciscop98

Franciscop98 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Venezuela
    Open Data Management and in there open the system memory. It should pop up a message that says something along the lines of "Unnecesary data detected. Do you want to erase data?", say yes and it will delete everything that isn't an icon on data management but is "installed" on the console. This will not affect any data in the system (no save data, game, config or DLC will be affected)

This happened to me a few weeks ago, I pressed "A" by mistake in Wup Installer and it tried to install Xenoblade Chronicles X on my Wii U system memory. I got an error and the memory was full but the game wasn't there. Doing this fixed it.

Dontwait00 and jesus96 like this.