Hacking WiiU disorder games when I change external memory

Robertuxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There are two microsd cards connected to WiiU through the two later USB ports. Since WiiU can not recognize two USB devices with a microsd card simultaneously, I have to delete one and place another one when I want to play a game that is not on the card I have currently inserted.
The problem is that WiiU disorde games and folders every time I change the external memory, it's a disaster because everything is ordered by virtual consoles and franchises.
I would like to know how a definitive order can be created so that this does not happen, or in what way a predetermined order can be created in such a way that the disorder becomes order. Thanks and regards!

Robertuxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If I use the same usb, the order is maintained. The order of the games only changes when I change the card.
Any soltuion?
Or is possible use the two usb micro sd at same time?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If I use the same usb, the order is maintained. The order of the games only changes when I change the card.
Any soltuion?
Or is possible use the two usb micro sd at same time?
You just need to keep using just 1 Sd Card... and believe me, the same Sd Card of course that can work with 2 different Usb drives.

Robertuxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You just need to keep using just 1 Sd Card... and believe me, the same Sd Card of course that can work with 2 different Usb drives.
They are not sd cards, they are two microsd cards in a usb adapter each and they put each one in each rear usb, as two hdd external

greenlanternx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I only had that problem once, because I turned on my external usb hdd while I was using the wii U, so you have turn off the system before swap the usb adapter sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉