Hacking WiiU 5.5.3 Update Breaking Coldboot Fix EUR ONLY

bigballs1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks works well. make sure you still have homebrew launcher and the cbhc installer on the sd card in sd:wii u/apps or you will get black screen with -5 error

hachuwaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I just turned on my console and found that I had this issue. Do I need the files for Cbhc instalation and a sdcard or are they already ready to be reinstalled? Sorry if the question is dumb, it's just been a while.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I just turned on my console and found that I had this issue. Do I need the files for Cbhc instalation and a sdcard or are they already ready to be reinstalled? Sorry if the question is dumb, it's just been a while.
unless you removed them the files should still be on the sd card

Blocknroll

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to say thanks.

I had cold booted my nephew's WiiU more than a year ago, and for a while an update (I suspect) had caused an issue requiring the system to be manually rebooted to get games working again.

Following OP's instructions, including uninstalling coldboot, the system now properly boots automatically into haxach coldboot as it did before. It's been a while since I did all the research, lined up the files etc and methodically followed every step so I was a bit nervous about applying this fix.

But it did work for me, and only took 5 minutes. Now my nephew (and me!) can enjoy WiiU just as it was, cheers!

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just wanted to say thanks.

I had cold booted my nephew's WiiU more than a year ago, and for a while an update (I suspect) had caused an issue requiring the system to be manually rebooted to get games working again.

Following OP's instructions, including uninstalling coldboot, the system now properly boots automatically into haxach coldboot as it did before. It's been a while since I did all the research, lined up the files etc and methodically followed every step so I was a bit nervous about applying this fix.

But it did work for me, and only took 5 minutes. Now my nephew (and me!) can enjoy WiiU just as it was, cheers!

No problems :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM