PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those testing out WiiSXRX 2022 on the Wii U and want to play on the Wii U Gamepad, I've whipped up a very quick forwarder:

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Agch3TJC#5Qt2qKgRjAMmu6Of7c3NmPrDd-v_V3a9rCSnfWBTA8s
(Thanks to SaulFabre for reuploading!)

Install with WUP Installer GX2. Also, make sure your WiiSXRX 2022 .dol on your SD card is located at sdcard:/apps/wiisxrx-22/boot.dol.

Thanks to @SaulFabre for pointing out how to use FIX94's Nintendont forwarder to do this. I just used a hex editor to change the path :) I should note that I used the following title ID for the inject: 00050002A08300C5. So if you have another title that uses this same ID, this will conflict with that.

I created this forwarder so I could also use the original WiiSXRX forwarder without any problems.

Last edited by tehtemp,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For those testing out WiiSXRX 2022 on the Wii U and want to play on the Wii U Gamepad, I've whipped up a very quick forwarder:

Code:
https://anonfiles.com/907324vby5/wiisxrx2022_zip

Install with WUP Installer GX2. Also, make sure your WiiSXRX 2022 .dol on your SD card is located at sdcard:/apps/wiisxrx-22/boot.dol.

Thanks to @SaulFabre for pointing out how to use FIX94's Nintendont forwarder to do this. I just used a hex editor to change the path :) I should note that I used the following title ID for the inject: 00050002A08300C5. So if you have another title that uses this same ID, this will conflict with that.

I created this forwarder so I could also use the original WiiSXRX forwarder without any problems.
i still use the original wiisxr fowarder i have lol it has gamepad and overclock features so i just change the name of wiisxrx in the apps to wiisxr and it just works and im fine with it xD.

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i still use the original wiisxr fowarder i have lol it has gamepad and overclock features so i just change the name of wiisxrx in the apps to wiisxr and it just works and im fine with it xD.
I wanted to have two forwarders on my Wii U for both WiiSXRX and WiiSXRX 2022.

I think I ran into a problem with the original WiiSXR forwarder, which is why I created my own and wanted to share it.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
@tehtemp

So you're interested on Wii U forwarders stuff.

Can you do me a favor? I'm trying to get my custom SRLs (Single ROM Loaders) to be launched directly on the Wii U menu with a Wii U forwarder, which loads a DOL forwarder which then will load the emulator dol and read the meta.xml file (where the arguments for autolaunch the games are stored).

I will send you a PM.

rtarplee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to have two forwarders on my Wii U for both WiiSXRX and WiiSXRX 2022.

I think I ran into a problem with the original WiiSXR forwarder, which is why I created my own and wanted to share it.
Hello,

I was curious, do you have a solution regarding launching applications with Wii U forwarders (with or without gamepad support I believe) and being unable to load from USB devices (only from SD devices)? I know this has been an issue for some time, but it would be really awesome if I could launch vWii apps (such as USB loader GX and WiiSXRX) from the Wii U menu and be able to load isos from the attached USB drive. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello,

I was curious, do you have a solution regarding launching applications with Wii U forwarders (with or without gamepad support I believe) and being unable to load from USB devices (only from SD devices)? I know this has been an issue for some time, but it would be really awesome if I could launch vWii apps (such as USB loader GX and WiiSXRX) from the Wii U menu and be able to load isos from the attached USB drive. Thanks for all of your hard work!
it WILL be IMPOSSIBLE to use USB storage devices when using Wii U WiiVC forwarders (injects) with overclock.

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it WILL be IMPOSSIBLE to use USB storage devices when using Wii U WiiVC forwarders (injects) with overclock.
Not asking for this to be fixed as I understand it won't be but could anyone explain it or link me to an explanation of why this limitation exists. I'm honestly just curious from a coding and hardware aspect why the overclocking breaks USB access. Again not asking for it to be fixed as Ik it's impossible just find stuff like this fascinating.

Reactions: cheloruiz79

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not asking for this to be fixed as I understand it won't be but could anyone explain it or link me to an explanation of why this limitation exists. I'm honestly just curious from a coding and hardware aspect why the overclocking breaks USB access. Again not asking for it to be fixed as Ik it's impossible just find stuff like this fascinating.
its impossible because nintendo redirects the usb storage code to read wiiu nand instead that is why you can load gc games installed on wiiu nand with single game injects like nintendont and wii games on wiiu nand.

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello. new games for the compatibility list. say that I have set as bios the one corresponding to the psp of game testers. a greeting

NO MUSIC:

Mad Panic Coaster (J) (does it run too fast?... all emulators run it like this)
Simple 1500 Series Vol. 97 - The Squash (J)
Shake Kids (Japan) [SLPS-01472]
EOS - Edge of Skyhigh (J)
[PSX] Love Truck 2 [SLPS-02112]
Motorhead
Silhouette Mirage - Reprogrammed Hope (Japan)
(PSX) Penny Racers (SCES-00391)
(PSX) Battle Arena Toshinden 2 (SLPS-00200)
Legend-PSX-PAL
Time Bokan Series - Bokan to Ippatsu! Doronboo (J)
Hyper 3D Pinball (J)
[PSX] Slam Dragon [SLPS-00246]
(PSX) Deka Yonku - Tough The Truck (SLPS-00864)

NO WORK (does not work or does it in an unplayable way)

TWINGODDESSES
Radikal Bikers (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
Soukyuu Gurentai - Oubushutsugeki (J)
[PSX] Love & Destroy [SCPS-10124] (same graphic problem like ghost in teh shell or X2)
Mobil 1 Rally Championship [SLUS_011.03] (freezes after a while)
Shaman King - Spirit of Shamans (Japan) (is the controller wrong? delay in the movement of the characters)
(PSX) Kensei - Sacred Fist (SLUS-00600) (too slow)
(PSX) Inuyasha - A Feudal Fairy Tale (SLUS-01534)(no controlls response)
SuperLite 1500 Series - Pinball - Golden Logres (J) (tilt=no works)
Thrill KIll [SLUS00752] (fully uncensored version)
Racingroovy VS (J)
need_for_speed_-_v-rally

NOW WITH MUSIC

Kaette Kita Cyborg Kuro-chan (Japan)
Philosoma (USA)

WORK (all with music)
Simple Character 2000 Series Vol. 15 - Cyborg 009 - The Block Kuzushi (Japan)
thousand_arms_(disc_1)
Simple Character 2000 Series Vol. 16 - Gamba no Bouken - The Puzzle Action (Japan)
(PSX) Samurai Deeper Kyo (SLPS-03505)
Metal Gear Solid (Spain) (Disc 1) (repeat voices)
Simple Character 2000 Series Vol. 05 - High School Kimengumi - The Table Hockey (Japan)
Runabout
Hokuto no Ken - Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu (J)
[PSX] Lord Of Fist [SLPS-02168]

xunga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
After testing a lot this new emulator I can say that the load/save state function does not work correctly in general, which means that games that give problems in the in-game save, as is the case of Jade Cocoon (for example), can not be playable because the save state is not generated correctly (or mostly not generated, although the message on the screen is confirmatory). Likewise loading a save state gives errors of loads that are not completed or, once loaded, produce screenshots that force to restart the console.

I can't point out a specific game, because it happens with all of them. I have tried with two usb flash drives of different brands and also from SD card with a clean installation to rule out errors. I have also tried loading a saved state as soon as the emulator loads the game, once the game has already started... that is, with all the variants that I could think of. With the Niuus version and earlier this doesn't happen at all and the option to load save states works perfectly.

If I am the only one who has these errors, let me know. But please test it intensively before as I have done to rule out bugs.

This is so far the only major bug I find in the emulator, which otherwise works very well. Compatibility has grown enormously and saving using the virtual memory inside the game itself does not give any error. Now previously problematic games like Future Cop, Space Hulk, KKND Krossfire or Front Mission 3, among many others, are a pleasure to play on the Wii.

Reactions: 0arsoluto

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
There is no character length limit, but it goes outside the box.

It's the same in Korean. Long sentences exist. :)

Try to abbreviate as much as possible to fit the context.
I have finished but I wanna see the mistakes i did, but I do not see any lang files for replace it with mine to test it, because I know there are some I must fix

Attachments

• es.7z
    2.4 KB · Views: 28

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello. attention to the people who run the emulator from wiiflow. I realized that games that have more than one file, for example the runabout that has the file runabout.bin and runabout.cue, when it appears in the wiiflow list, it appears with the file runabout.bin on the screen because the plugin contains the extension to run .bin and not .cue, you could add the .cue extensions or put only the .cue but I don't want to make the explanation more complex, so we'll ignore that there is .cue as an extension in wiiflow. now, the emulator by default calls the cue if there is one but we have clicked on the .bin file in the wiiflow, as it appears on our screens. This causes that instead of loading the selected game, the last previously selected game or another one is executed instead of the game that you want to play and this produces an error or the loading of that game that the emulator selects (not wiiflow). The problem is most easily solved by putting only the game with a single file with a .bin or .img extension and thus the emulator does not conflict with the game selection in wiiflow. I hope that I have been understood. a greeting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu