SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
is this the one @SaulFabre compiles? this uses the stealth libfat.a, correct? or does that matter with the wii?
I compile WiiStation and post the builds here, but im not using my custom libFAT with UStealth support yet...
When the official release launches I will make a special version with UStealth support.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi SaulFabre!
Question: Do you all have the Paddle of the Gamepad working in WIISXRX or WIISXRX_2022 in Gradius or Heinhander with the forwarders?
The Cross works but not the Paddle, can anyone confirm?
what Paddle? I dont understand.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I integrated the latest commits for RX 3.1, works pretty fine, it also fixed some other titles, though with some caveats, i.e.: needing to enter the game as soon as you can, or the controller stops responding again.

The Chrono Cross fix is the only one I haven't tested yet. Going to right now.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i was talking about the Paddle/Joystick on the Gamepad in Games like Gradius in WIISXRX or WIISXRX_2022 that woks via the forwarders mades for the gamepad work in WIISXRX or WIISXRX_2022) of the wiiU. Is It working now? As I remember, Nintendo 8 bit emus have the same problem.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

Attachments

• WiiStation_main_git_91076e7_30092022.zip
    802.9 KB · Views: 26
  • WiiStation_mainCounter_git_a42175c_30092022.zip
    811.1 KB · Views: 22

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Latest build of WiiStation of main branch until git 91076e7
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/91076e7e8c32315adfee9e9f0e16467a0e3b5ebd
File: WiiStation_main_git_91076e7_30092022.zip

Also i've compiled a latest build of WiiStation of mainCounter branch until git a42175c
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/a42175ca57fb450a33a4d19d48b3abf2bd902d46
File: WiiStation_mainCounter_git_a42175c_30092022.zip
The bios has been silenced, what's the reason?

NewGabeOrder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to boot up Ridge Racer Revolution, but the game softlocks past the Namco logo FMV. Also, save states from WiiSXR (The only emulator for Wii that can play RRR) aren't compatible with WiiSXRX, making Ridge Racer Revolution completely unplayable. Could you please fix this error on the next update? I really want to play Ridge Racer Revolution, but due to WiiSXRX not supporting that I skipped RRR just to play Rage Racer, which (surprisingly) works on WiiSXRX despite the graphical/texture issues.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried to boot up Ridge Racer Revolution, but the game softlocks past the Namco logo FMV. Also, save states from WiiSXR (The only emulator for Wii that can play RRR) aren't compatible with WiiSXRX, making Ridge Racer Revolution completely unplayable. Could you please fix this error on the next update? I really want to play Ridge Racer Revolution, but due to WiiSXRX not supporting that I skipped RRR just to play Rage Racer, which (surprisingly) works on WiiSXRX despite the graphical/texture issues.
According to my list, 2.7 boots and plays all the Ridge Racer games. Rage Racer is the only one I never tested.

The bios has been silenced, what's the reason?
Silenced? As in not working?

The only weird thing I noticed, is that the BIOS now sounds like an acute horn on the "PlayStation" license screen, with both builds.

mainCounter: It seems that some games now work very slowly depending on the effects or area. Saw this happen on Symphony of the Night (outside the castle, beginning of the game), and Mortal Kombat Trilogy (enter Options and watch the animations while changing between blocks).

For this build:
- Rayman 2 (Demo) now works (very slow gameplay). Full game should probably work too.

main: didn't notice anything too apparent, it works as the previous main.

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
According to my list, 2.7 boots and plays all the Ridge Racer games. Rage Racer is the only one I never tested.

Silenced? As in not working?

The only weird thing I noticed, is that the BIOS now sounds like an acute horn on the "PlayStation" license screen, with both builds.

This sound "acute horn" i refer

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Chrono Cross sound fix working great. As a natural result, the game is slower on the Wii, so a Wii U with the proper patch is 100% recommended for the game to be enjoyable, as there is a lot of visual effects which stresses the CPU and drops frames.

I tried to boot up Ridge Racer Revolution, but the game softlocks past the Namco logo FMV. Also, save states from WiiSXR (The only emulator for Wii that can play RRR) aren't compatible with WiiSXRX, making Ridge Racer Revolution completely unplayable. Could you please fix this error on the next update? I really want to play Ridge Racer Revolution, but due to WiiSXRX not supporting that I skipped RRR
Weird claim. I went and also tested against RX 3.0, and guess what? RRR works 100%. :glare:

Rage Racer also works the fastest on RX 2.7, as it tends to be the case with most 3D games.

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Chrono Cross sound fix working great. As a natural result, the game is slower on the Wii, so a Wii U with the proper patch is 100% recommended for the game to be enjoyable, as there is a lot of visual effects which stresses the CPU and drops frames.

Weird claim. I went and also tested against RX 3.0, and guess what? RRR works 100%. :glare:

Rage Racer also works the fastest on RX 2.7, as it tends to be the case with most 3D games.
RRR with

music? 🧐

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Last time i used WiiSXRX from a build from 3 days ago, i saw some minor very minor improvement on SOTN, but some areas where there is some 3d effect or the Granphaloon/Legion fight its slow, while had very little slowdown against Orlox.
Unreasonable expectations about emulation will lead you to believe the Wii can, at this point, emulate sustained 60fps SOTN (optimizations are a PITA for ancient hardware, maybe in the future). Get a Wii U.

RRR with

music? 🧐
Read the changelogs. There's no CDDA yet. Though the merge is finished so there will be for 3.2.

Last edited by niuus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over