PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably contains a header with the information for the individual save then, so you could probably inject a save with a hex write. just look for SC in ascii, then copy and paste your save for 0x2000 length, and your save should work, unless it's entirely different, but I've yet to see something like that with any emulator or any system.

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello. new list of games I have tried on wiisx x2022. I have tried to talk to the wiki moderator to get the games into the compatibility list but he hasn't answered me yet. Remember that I use the psp bios for testers and that I only use the configuration in dynarec, launch by bios, and set the automatic limit and without frame skip. a greeting

NO MUSIC

Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout (USA)
(PSX) Race Drivin' a GO! GO! (SLPS-00167)
rush hour (usa)
Ultraman Tiga Dyna Fighting Evolution(J) [SLPS-01455]
Detana Twinbee Yahho! Deluxe Pack (Japan) (one of the games with music and the other not)
Chou Aniki
Gekido - Urban Fighters
Darius Gaiden (J)
In The Hunt (usa)
(PSX) San Francisco Rush Extreme Racing (SLUS-00505)
Expert (Japan) [SLPS-00342]
Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special - Dominated Mind (J)
[PSX] Suiko Enbu - Outlaws Of The Lost Dynasty [SLPS-00137]
Fuuun Gokuu Ninjin (Japan) [SLPS-00441]

WORK WITH BUGS (PLAYABLE)

Reikoku - Ikeda Kizoku Shinrei Kenkyuujo (Japan)
gatchamantheshooting (works very slow. music yes)
Disney's Hercules (usa) (slower than the original game)
iS - Internal Section (J) [SLPS-01868] (does not run at the speed of the original game)
(PSX) Johnny Bazookatone (SLUS-00194) (the music is unbearable (noise)
dukes_of_hazzard_ii,_the_-_daisy_dukes_it_out (ostensible errors in scenarios)
jumping_flash! (no works 100%)
Shiritsu Justice Gakuen - Nekketsu Seishun Nikki 2 (Japan) (works 70-80%)
Touki Denshou - Angel Eyes (J) [SLPS-01168] (small bug appear dead pixel on characters but it is fully playable. great fighting game)
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (USA) (slow)
street_fighter_ex_plus_alpha (slow)

NO WORK

[PS1] [M5] Alone in the Dark - Jack is Back [SLES-00037]
Ling Rise (Japan) [SLPS-01769]
(PSX) BattleRound USA (SLPS-01127)
Ling Rise (Japan) [SLPS-01769] (start menu loop and intro)
(PSX) Makeruna! Makendo 2 (SLPS-00128)
dukes_of_hazzard,_the_-_racing_for_home (usa)
Gouketuji Ichizoku 2 - Chottodake Saikyou Densetsu (Japan)
Smash Court (Japan) (press start on the home screen and it doesn't respond)
Racingroovy VS (J) (load, the intro of the company comes out and from there it does not happen)

WORK FINE (WITH MUSIC)

Ridegear Guybrave II (J) (Disc 1) [SLPS-01643]
Aconcagua (English) (Disc 1)
(PSX) AbalaBurn A Battle Legend Of Astterica (SLPS-01280)
Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary
Bakuryuu (Japan)
Gear Fighter Dendoh (Japan)
(PSX) Spriggan Lunar Verse (SLPS-02117)
Macross_DoYouRememberLove1
MGG - Manic Game Girl (Spanish v1.0)
Gunnm Martian Memory (English v0.17)
chicken_run (usa)
(PSX) Zig Zag Ball (SLPS-01483)
Dezaemon Kids! (Japan) (Disc 1) [SLPS-01503] (no longer makes permanent noise after a certain fx)
Dezaemon Plus (J) [SLPS-00335] (no longer makes permanent noise after a certain fx)
Gangway Monsters (English v0.2)
Odo Odo Oddity [NTSC-J] [SLPS-00754]
Retro Force (E) [SLES-01661]
[PSX] NBA Jam Extreme [SLPS-00699]
Blade Arts (Japan) [SLPM-86602]
Brightis (Japan)
Buttsubushi (Japan) [SLPS-03162]
Choujin Gakuen Gowcaizer (Japan) [SLPS-00527]
Cotton 100% (J) [SLPM-87211]
En En Angel (Japan)
Engacho! (Japan) [SLPS-02263]
Firemen 2, The - Pete & Danny (Japan)
Gradius Deluxe Pack (Japan)
Gritz - The Primordial Adventure (Japan) [SLPS-00615]
Korokoro Postnin (Japan) [SLPS-03479]
Midnight Run Road Fighter 2 (now it no longer has graphical glitches in the start menu)
Missland 2 (Japan)
Mizzurna Falls (Spanish v1.1)
Moon (English)
NHL Blades of Steel 2000
[PSX] Capcom vs. SNK - Millennium Fight 2000 Pro [SLES-03889]
Saban's Power Rangers Zeo - Full Tilt Battle Pinball (E)
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus (J) [SLPM-86037]
SonicWingsSpecial
Speed Power Gunbike (Japan) [SLPS-01066]
Tiny Bullets (Japan)
Umihara Kawase Shun - Second Edition (Japan) [SLPS-02549]
Umihara Kawase Shun (J) [SLPS-00643]
Wolf Fang (Japan) [SLPS-00254]
Captain Commando (Japan) [SLPS-01567]
Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness (Japan)
Majokko Daisakusen - Little Witching Mischiefs (Japan) (not very easy to play because of the language. tactical rpg)
Ranma 1-2 - Battle Renaissance (J)

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As you can see, Soukaigi is perfectly playable. the start menu comes out with that graphic distortion. the other menus are fine. The fmv have started to do that to me I don't know why in almost all the games or in practically all of them, when before they were fine. the game id is slps01291

Attachments

• YouCut_20220719_222241180.mp4
    26.2 MB
Reactions: cheloruiz79

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the game Bakusou Dekotora Densetsu 2 - Otoko Jinsei Yume Ichiro (Japan) already works with music in the races emulating it by wiisxrx2022. I recommend that you play both this and its first part also on ps1. they are very fun games

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@0arsoluto and @niuus - why don't you edit Wiki page?
Too many people already does wrong and/or flaky reports to the wiki, seen it with all of the popular emulators. So no, i'm not looking to maintain and foolproof yet another list, I already have my hands full with all the emulators that I have to maintain right now and their own personally certified compatibility lists.

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wii for me is only good becouse the 240p, the day i tryed the wii on a crt i never go back.
i was very happy to see this topic , i play on my wii almost every day and when i see read this not have 240p its just not making any sense try it out for my use.
if i want to play ps1 on flat screen theres forever better options like ps3 / switch / retropie / pc / etc... for me its nonsense this not have 240p!

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello. 240p is a goal of the wiisxrx2022 emulator. 240p has already been covered and there are other goals to be achieved before 240p. This has always been respected, I believe, by everyone. if you want to play at 240p you have wiisx silver. but I am also a user of wiisxrx2022 because you can play ps1 games on wii that is impossible on other emulators. It is incredible how the ps1 on wii looks at 240p but we have to wait for it to be implemented in wiisxrx and if they never do it I will be equally grateful to its creators because at least they have had the interest to make a more compatible version. a greeting

Reactions: Muliro

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Finally tried it. The sound is very different in many areas, kinda high pitched.

I don't have all the games on hand right now, so I went and tested those inside my "problematic games" folder, which are the ones I use mostly for compatibility improvements and testing.

It wasn't mentioned but V-Sync is now activated, looks great!

2002 FIFA World Cup (glitched speeches), Alien Resurrection, Ape Escape, Resident Evil - Director's Cut - Dual Shock Ver., Gegege no Kitarou - Gyakushuu! Youkai Daichise, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Fear Effect, Fear Effect 2 - Retro Helix, Powerslave, Street Fighter Collection Disc 1 & Disc 2, Street Fighter Collection 2, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Myst, Nightmare Creatures II (controller vibration gets stuck), Star Wars - Episode I - Jedi Power Battles, Star Wars - Episode I - The Phantom Menace (glitchy graphics), Star Wars - Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire, Tenchu - Stealth Assassins, Tenchu 2 - Birth of the Stealth Assassins, Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Ultima Underworld - The Stygian Abyss (NTSC-J) (1.1), Valkyrie Profile, Metal Gear Solid (Rev 0) (Rev 1) (no micro freezes during cutscenes, some audio glitches), Metal Gear Solid - VR Missions (music and effects are normal now), Evil Dead - Hail to the King, WipEout 3, Fighting Force 2, Um Jammer Lammy (sound glitches), Little Big Adventure (PAL) (minor graphic glitches), Gran Turismo 2 (Arcade Mode), Gran Turismo 2 (Simulation Mode) Gekido - Urban Fighters, Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare, Disney's 102 Dalmatians - Puppies to the Rescue, Disney's The Emperor's New Groove, Gundam Battle Assault 2, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (graphic glitches with 3D exploding vertices), Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - Round 2 (graphic glitches with 3D exploding vertices), Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius - Forever with Me (NTSC-J) (completely glitched audio), Star Wars - Demolition (glitched graphics), Disney's The Lion King - Simba's Mighty Adventure, Alien Resurrection, Disney's Atlantis - The Lost Empire, M.D.K. (graphics don't distort while turning), 70's Robot Anime - Geppy-X - The Super Boosted Armor (NTSC-J), Driver 2 (Rev 0) (Rev 1), FIFA - Road to World Cup 98 (glitched speeches, normal in WiiSXRX), Vandal Hearts (takes a normal time now for CPU to play its turn), Final Fantasy VIII, all work now.

Akuji The Heartless (NTSC-U) works now without removing the FMVs.

Beavis & Butthead In Virtual Stupidity speeches can be heard now.

Biohazard 1.5's specific MartinBiohazard builds work.

Biohazard Sample 31-01-96 (NTSC-J) inputs works now without much tinkering. Saw some minor graphic glitches.

Bishi Bashi Special (PAL) music doesn't skip anymore.

Blazing Dragons does not skip dialogues anymore.

Castlevania Chronicles - Akumajou Dracula (NTSC-J) music plays at normal speed.

Crash Bandicoot trilogy already worked fine, so I did not test those.

Dino Crisis & Dino Crisis 2 speeches are not glitched anymore.

Final Fantasy VII does not crash on battles with Dynarec Core on the Wii, which means full speed (mostly, with some hiccups/framedrops here and there, and some graphic glitches on the Battle Cursor, for example). The game was limited to Interpreter Core before to work, and only reached full speed on the Wii U.

Looney Tunes - Sheep Raider runs in Dynarec and not in CPU Core Interpreter only.

You can defeat Spider Web boss now in Mega Man X4. Problematic FMVs are not skipped now.

You can enter any level now in Mega Man X5. Problematic FMVs are not skipped now.

You can enter any level now in Mega Man X6. Problematic FMVs are not skipped now.

Tales of Phantasia (NTSC-J) works now without turning the Voiceovers off.

WWF WrestleMania - The Arcade Game runs in Dynarec and not in CPU Core Interpreter only.

Glitched FMVs: X-Files, Final Fantasy IX, RMJ - The Mystery Hospital - Second Attack Sample CD-ROM (NTSC-J) (works in WiiSXRX), Dark Tales - From the Lost Soul (NTSC-J), Vagrant Story

Not working: Star Wars - Dark Forces (loads further in WiiSXRX), Rayman, NBA Hang Time, Doom, Final Doom, Gensou Suiko Gaiden Vol.1, Gensou Suiko Gaiden Vol.2, Gokujou Parodius Da! Deluxe Pack, Mega Man Legends (works in WiiSXRX), Mega Man Legends 2, Alone in the Dark - One-Eyed Jack's Revenge, Sim City 2000, DoDonpachi, Judge Dredd (loads further in WiiSXRX), Hebereke’s Popoitto (works in WiiSXRX), Yusha - Heaven's Gate (works in WiiSXRX),

Still heavily glitched/broken: Oddworld - Abe's Exoddus, Oddworld - Abe's Odyssey, Silent Hill (NTSC-U), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-2-3-4, Ghost in the Shell, X2 - No Relief, Rayman 2 - The Great Escape, College Slam, The Need for Speed, NBA Jam (NTSC-J), Spot Goes to Hollywood, Driver - You Are The Wheelman (emulator crashes if you try again in Undercover mode), Nightmare Creatures (interpreter only), Buster Bros. Collection (interpreter only),

These load further, but doesn't work: Broken Sword II - Las Fuerzas del Mal (PAL SPAIN), Nekketsu Oyako, Tomb Raider (1.0), Tomb Raider II - Starring Lara Croft (1.1), Mortal Kombat 3,

Some emulator bugs:
The emulator may lose sound after loading a bunch of games in one session,I think between 10-20.

Don't go into "Settings - Saves", it crashes the emulator. [EDIT: corrected in Ver20220701]

Awesome work, @xjsxjs197.
good work. one thing i'm curious about "Vandal Hearts (takes a normal time now for CPU to play its turn)"... with which emulator dol? because xjsxjs197 himself made a dol with a fix for that and the game reacted to the enemy turn but it is so slow that it makes it unbearable, normally the enemy turn takes about 10 seconds or so depending on the enemy and his movement and his action.. .but with the fix dol this time reaches two minutes in the best of cases. What dol are you using?, because with the latest version the wiisxrx_2022_Ver20220701 is not available either... I have missed an update for that problem in that game?. greetings. thanks

rtarplee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik it uses single saves per game not shared memory cards, that is why on the save folder you got a save for each game, unless the OP changed that on this new fork.tbh i havent bothered to look but since my old saves loaded fine i think its still a save per game.
Yeah this seems to be the case, thank you for confirmation and I greatly appreciate the reply!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tekken 3 plays perfectly for me right up to I beat the final boss Ogre at which point the end movie plays then the screen goes black and remains like that forever. Pressing the WiiU home button doesn't take me back to the WIISXRX_2022 hoe menu the only thing I can do is yank out the power cable.

This is happening for me with both the American NTSC and PAL versions of the game usin the 1001 bios CPU Core set as Dynarec.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Even fixed the issue with the font location, wiisxrx has a low compatibility using only usb, I cannot play a game, always black screen or does not work, if I use sd for the app and I load the game in my hdd it works well, and this is with 20220710, I tested it yesterday, even trying to change settings freezes the wii

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello. new list of games I have tried on wiisx x2022. I have tried to talk to the wiki moderator to get the games into the compatibility list but he hasn't answered me yet. Remember that I use the psp bios for testers and that I only use the configuration in dynarec, launch by bios, and set the automatic limit and without frame skip. a greeting

NO MUSIC

Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout (USA)
(PSX) Race Drivin' a GO! GO! (SLPS-00167)
rush hour (usa)
Ultraman Tiga Dyna Fighting Evolution(J) [SLPS-01455]
Detana Twinbee Yahho! Deluxe Pack (Japan) (one of the games with music and the other not)
Chou Aniki
Gekido - Urban Fighters
Darius Gaiden (J)
In The Hunt (usa)
(PSX) San Francisco Rush Extreme Racing (SLUS-00505)
Expert (Japan) [SLPS-00342]
Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special - Dominated Mind (J)
[PSX] Suiko Enbu - Outlaws Of The Lost Dynasty [SLPS-00137]
Fuuun Gokuu Ninjin (Japan) [SLPS-00441]

WORK WITH BUGS (PLAYABLE)

Reikoku - Ikeda Kizoku Shinrei Kenkyuujo (Japan)
gatchamantheshooting (works very slow. music yes)
Disney's Hercules (usa) (slower than the original game)
iS - Internal Section (J) [SLPS-01868] (does not run at the speed of the original game)
(PSX) Johnny Bazookatone (SLUS-00194) (the music is unbearable (noise)
dukes_of_hazzard_ii,_the_-_daisy_dukes_it_out (ostensible errors in scenarios)
jumping_flash! (no works 100%)
Shiritsu Justice Gakuen - Nekketsu Seishun Nikki 2 (Japan) (works 70-80%)
Touki Denshou - Angel Eyes (J) [SLPS-01168] (small bug appear dead pixel on characters but it is fully playable. great fighting game)
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (USA) (slow)
street_fighter_ex_plus_alpha (slow)

NO WORK

[PS1] [M5] Alone in the Dark - Jack is Back [SLES-00037]
Ling Rise (Japan) [SLPS-01769]
(PSX) BattleRound USA (SLPS-01127)
Ling Rise (Japan) [SLPS-01769] (start menu loop and intro)
(PSX) Makeruna! Makendo 2 (SLPS-00128)
dukes_of_hazzard,_the_-_racing_for_home (usa)
Gouketuji Ichizoku 2 - Chottodake Saikyou Densetsu (Japan)
Smash Court (Japan) (press start on the home screen and it doesn't respond)
Racingroovy VS (J) (load, the intro of the company comes out and from there it does not happen)

WORK FINE (WITH MUSIC)

Ridegear Guybrave II (J) (Disc 1) [SLPS-01643]
Aconcagua (English) (Disc 1)
(PSX) AbalaBurn A Battle Legend Of Astterica (SLPS-01280)
Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary
Bakuryuu (Japan)
(PSX) Spriggan Lunar Verse (SLPS-02117)
Macross_DoYouRememberLove1
MGG - Manic Game Girl (Spanish v1.0)
Gunnm Martian Memory (English v0.17)
chicken_run (usa)
(PSX) Zig Zag Ball (SLPS-01483)
Dezaemon Kids! (Japan) (Disc 1) [SLPS-01503] (no longer makes permanent noise after a certain fx)
Dezaemon Plus (J) [SLPS-00335] (no longer makes permanent noise after a certain fx)
Gangway Monsters (English v0.2)
Odo Odo Oddity [NTSC-J] [SLPS-00754]
Retro Force (E) [SLES-01661]
[PSX] NBA Jam Extreme [SLPS-00699]
Blade Arts (Japan) [SLPM-86602]
Brightis (Japan)
Buttsubushi (Japan) [SLPS-03162]
Choujin Gakuen Gowcaizer (Japan) [SLPS-00527]
Cotton 100% (J) [SLPM-87211]
En En Angel (Japan)
Engacho! (Japan) [SLPS-02263]
Firemen 2, The - Pete & Danny (Japan)
Gradius Deluxe Pack (Japan)
Gritz - The Primordial Adventure (Japan) [SLPS-00615]
Korokoro Postnin (Japan) [SLPS-03479]
Midnight Run Road Fighter 2 (now it no longer has graphical glitches in the start menu)
Missland 2 (Japan)
Mizzurna Falls (Spanish v1.1)
Moon (English)
NHL Blades of Steel 2000
[PSX] Capcom vs. SNK - Millennium Fight 2000 Pro [SLES-03889]
Saban's Power Rangers Zeo - Full Tilt Battle Pinball (E)
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus (J) [SLPM-86037]
SonicWingsSpecial
Speed Power Gunbike (Japan) [SLPS-01066]
Tiny Bullets (Japan)
Umihara Kawase Shun - Second Edition (Japan) [SLPS-02549]
Umihara Kawase Shun (J) [SLPS-00643]
Wolf Fang (Japan) [SLPS-00254]
Captain Commando (Japan) [SLPS-01567]
Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness (Japan)
Majokko Daisakusen - Little Witching Mischiefs (Japan) (not very easy to play because of the language. tactical rpg)
Ranma 1-2 - Battle Renaissance (J)
Do you use the psp bios for a particular reason? Just curious here 👀

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Do you use the psp bios for a particular reason? Just curious here 👀
hello. Well, I read in a download of a ps1 emulator on wii (I don't remember which one exactly) that used that bios because it was the one that offered the greatest compatibility and since then I use it in a general way in all ps1 emulators on wii. I do not know to what extent this wiisxrx version makes use of this bios when it is selected or if it is more compatible than using another in general, I have not done many tests, but it works well for me and if I see that users say they can play a game that I can not try to change it for example. a greeting

Reactions: V800

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hello. Well, I read in a download of a ps1 emulator on wii (I don't remember which one exactly) that used that bios because it was the one that offered the greatest compatibility and since then I use it in a general way in all ps1 emulators on wii. I do not know to what extent this wiisxrx version makes use of this bios when it is selected or if it is more compatible than using another in general, I have not done many tests, but it works well for me and if I see that users say they can play a game that I can not try to change it for example. a greeting
this is false the original bios have the best compatibility.

the psp bios has more performance, meaning it can make some games run smoother, but the best compatibility is for the originals.

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
this is false the original bios have the best compatibility.

the psp bios has more performance, meaning it can make some games run smoother, but the best compatibility is for the originals.
I have to wait to see more games in other people's compatibility list and compare with the games that work for me but for the moment of those that are in green they all work for me and some that are in orange work for me also without problems when in the list the color denotes that they work badly or that they don't work directly, for example the soukaigi that works perfect for me when playing or the marthian ghotic unification that in the list appears as if it works fast and it works for me at original speed and no freezes (played for an hour). With this I do not mean that you are not right. It is a question purely from my experience. We will have to see in the future what is the difference between the original and the psp testers. I don't know to what extent you ensure that this bios improves the quality of emulation in games because I have not made such a comparison and I trust your safety when explaining it. thanks for that. I will continue to monitor how games with these bios work for me. Thanks for clarifying the psp bios. greetings Pedro

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have to wait to see more games in other people's compatibility list and compare with the games that work for me but for the moment of those that are in green they all work for me and some that are in orange work for me also without problems when in the list the color denotes that they work badly or that they don't work directly, for example the soukaigi that works perfect for me when playing or the marthian ghotic unification that in the list appears as if it works fast and it works for me at original speed and no freezes (played for an hour). With this I do not mean that you are not right. It is a question purely from my experience. We will have to see in the future what is the difference between the original and the psp testers. I don't know to what extent you ensure that this bios improves the quality of emulation in games because I have not made such a comparison and I trust your safety when explaining it. thanks for that. I will continue to monitor how games with these bios work for me. Thanks for clarifying the psp bios. greetings Pedro
Niuus himself said psp bios gives afew more fps on some games on wiisxrx on his tests, also the psp had several version of the bios not a single one , i know for example when i moded my psp there was a game digimon world (one of them dont recall if it was 1 2 or 3) that only worked with a specific version of the psp bios and all others it didnt work and this was on the psp itself.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Is there a plugin version of this fork for wiiflow?
@JasonH
Not yet but WiiSXRX_2022 works as a WiiFlow plugin via arguments for load PS1 games automatically.
We will need to see what is the magic and ini file for this emulator.

But anyways, read this:
@ploggy
Nice question

Yes, WiiSXRX_2022 supports autolaunching PS1 games via arguments.

For autolaunch games automatically on WiiSXRX_2022 via arguments, open the meta.xml file, add these arguments between <app> and </app> and change them with the info i will tell you here:

Code:
<arguments>
<arg>sd:/apps/wiisxrx2022game/iso</arg> <!-- path where the rom is stored  -->
<arg>PS1game.cue</arg> <!-- rom file to load in .iso, .img or .bin/.cue (use .cue for these) -->
</arguments>

Example: you want to boot Ape Escape (USA) BIN/CUE (called ApeEscape_USA.cue) which is stored on sd:/wiisxrx/isos, then use these arguments:

Code:
<arguments>
<arg>sd:/wiisxrx/isos</arg>
<arg>ApeEscape_USA.cue</arg>
</arguments>

You can combine these SRLs with forwarder channels for Wii/vWii (a tutorial here) and even Wii U (yeah, Wii U, since i'm working in this new project: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-vwi...aunched-from-wii-u-forwarders-project.615090/ )

@ploggy, if you don't mind, would you be able to help me testing this new project of launching Wii/vWii SRLs from the Wii U Menu?

Thanks ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?