Homebrew WiiSX/WiiSXR Help

Sallyquent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are several ROMS I've been trying to get to work: Street Fighter Alpha (the original), Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, and Castlevania Symphony of the Night. I'll start with that one because all I really want to know about it is if an English-patched JP game will work in WiiSXR?

As for the other ones, I don't know why they won't work as I've already had Pocket Fighter working in WiiSX. WiiSX (and WiiSXR) are installed on an SD and the PSX roms are on a USB. Here's a screenshot of my arrangement. Again, out of these only Pocket Fighter works.
isos 10_20_2019 12_28_56 AM.png

D

Deleted User

I played a patched version of Symphony of the Night, that translated the Japanese version into English, leaving the original voices in Japanese with Wiisxr.
It should work.
Street Fighter Alpha and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter both US, are playable according to the Wiisxr wiki: https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiSXR

Sallyquent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've got all the Street Fighter games working, turns out it was just some confusion with the bios placement and naming- weird how Pocket Fighter worked without it though. Now onto Castlevania- I actually think there might be something wrong with that one's .cue, because it says "failed to load ISO" when I try to load it. It does start to run from the .bin files, but crashes before the title screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol