Homebrew WiiSX-Final Fantasy 7

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum area.

I've been playing FF7, and I'm pretty tired of the lagging sound and music.
However, that's because I'm playing on Interpreter. When I play on Dynarec, it works at full speed but gives me the Code Dump whenever I enter a battle; thus making it a flaw.
I have the BIOS for it; scph1001.bin.
From what I've read, the Code Dump is caused by frames suddenly slowing down, thus causing the Code Dump. I am unsure if this is true.
Anybody have any idea as to speed up the sound to make it sound...normal?

Final Fantasy 7 is the US version, not the PAL.
Gex 3 US also has the lagging sound error. When you are in a level, the sound is gone and the music is muffled.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'll have to check my settings, but I did manage to get FFVII to be almost perfect (Well, the Aeris Demo version) and the only lag I get is when items are given at the end of battles and some minor slowdown and graphical glitches during battles.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bet the code dump is caused by FFVII's battle swirl. That battle swirl always screws with emulators
More than likely. If I'm in an area with no enemies, the code dump won't appear. So basically, as long I don't enter a battle, the game will work fine.
When I enter a battle, it freezes either when I encounter, the battle swirl effect, or just as the box with the character's stats appear.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: