WiiSX beta 1 Does Xenogears work with it?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Starzboy77, Jun 5, 2010.

Jun 5, 2010
  1. Starzboy77
    OP

Member Starzboy77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Would like to play Xenogears on my tv if possible and the Wii is the only way I can accomplish this. Does Xenogears play okay with WiiSX? Any Bugs? Any other ideas on how to play it on my TV if it doesn't work with WIISX other than modding my PS2 (I don't know how and refuses to spend money to do it).

2. Starzboy77
    OP

United States
    I see that you can't load game saves according to the compatibility list. Is this still true or has this been fixed in some way?? This is obviously game breaking if you can't load a save. Anyone out there who can provide input!?

3. mightymuffy

Member mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

United Kingdom
    Best thing to do really is just wait till beta2 arrives, which looks likely to be pretty soon.... I never tried Xenogears with beta1, but what I did try, whilst reasonably well running, wasn't really deserving of an extended play on (which you no doubt know Xenogears needs!)

4. Starzboy77
    OP

United States
    Anyone actually try Xenogears on this emu?

5. Sharpz

Member Sharpz GBAtemp Fan

United States
  6. BuffaloBill

Newcomer BuffaloBill Newbie

United States
    If your computer has an svideo port you could always do pc->tv. Even if your tv doesn't have a svideo input, you can get an adapter pretty cheap.