Homebrew WiiSX 2.1.1 Beta, WiiSXR Beta 2.2

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think Wii support SDXC, only SDHC.

does wiisx support partition selection ?
"USB/" looks like it's not allowing you to select any partition, so maybe it's looking at the wrong one.
homebrew are usually numbering partitions when compatible with multiple ones, for example : usb1:/ usb2:/ usb3:/ etc. up to usb8:/

I think there's another PSX emulator, part of the arch suite.

if other homebrew can't find your drive, it's maybe not compatible with the Wii, or might require more power (Y-Cable for dual USB as power source).

Nsign1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks

i thnk it might actually be the drive that is faulty, (it is about 14 years old) though sometimes if i disconnected the drive from the wii it wouldn't pick it up the next time i plugged it in (though swapping out the power pack on the drive fixed that)

skarmachild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii supports SDXC.

I have a 64GB microSDXC in a SD card adapter thing, and it works just fine for NES, SNES, PSX, N64 and Nintendont stuff etc.

I am planning on getting a 128gb microsdxc to see how it works! I think itll be fine though

Reactions: Cyan

Nsign1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did only try Wiisx on my SD card , but oddly when i tried with Wiisxr just now it Does not find the bios or the game images despite being in the correct folders.

Last edited by Nsign1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night