Hacking WiiSOS apparently takes peoples stuff and calls it their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is Tgame's original post:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1550381

Tgames said:
Chaine Backup Loader 0.3 Gamma Normal Version !!! by TGames & ShadowMoses & Zénome

channelrp2.jpg

Logo/Icone:
icon1qp7.png
|
icon2ls7.png

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=B6HGS8N0

Now this is whats on WiiSOS:

http://www.wiisos.com/showthread.php?p=229632

vipvh3.jpg

b8k6xh.jpg
2hnqe1j.jpg

Does that look the same or what?

I find that its wrong for them not to list the original source behind the pictures.

If they are gonna make a channel, at least make it original!

P.S.

There's even a youtube vid of this ripoff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvpgBdMB698

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I just signed up and posted this in spanish

"You pass this product off as if it was your own hard work. You fail to give credit to the talented people who did make this application, and instead take the credit yourself. You are the lowest type of pirate. The author of the application has been informed, and now has STOPPED working on his wonderful program because you dirty people decided to steal his work. Congratulations, you've just cost the Wii Scene another excellent program. Burn in hell."

Obviously, total BS. But I felt like being a dick.

Pasará este producto fuera como si se tratara de su propio trabajo duro. Que no den crédito a la gente talentosa que hizo esta solicitud, y en lugar de tomar el crédito mismo. Usted es el tipo más bajo de los piratas. El autor de la solicitud ha sido informado, y ahora ha dejado de trabajar por su magnífico programa sucia porque la gente decidió robar su trabajo. Felicidades, usted acaba de costado a la Wii escena otro excelente programa. Arder en el infierno.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they both use the Nintendo logo, pictures of Wii discs, Wii font, etc. Are you seriously complaining about the "ripoff" of graphics for a 'Backup Loader Channel'? Too funny.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
Yeah, they both use the Nintendo logo, pictures of Wii discs, Wii font, etc. Are you seriously complaining about the "ripoff" of graphics for a 'Backup Loader Channel'? Too funny.

I was having fun. After they called me out for using a google translation, I called myself an ugly american who doesn't speak spanish.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lazycus said:

The ninty logo is because its going on a ninty machine - People put honda sun visors that Honda dont make in cars that honda do make - thats all the logo was about - its going on a ninty machine.

The wii disc images he made himself.

The spanish one was a blatent rip off of just cutting and pasting his name onto the image.

Respect the Community - Tgames has done some great banners and images on here - he deserves a little respect for making the effort - he isnt asking for money , just respect.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey now, if they only put the source on where they took it from, nothing would have happened.

Putting his name onto the logo was where he went wrong.

The nintendo logo is on there as its the source of those pics right? And to make it look more "official"
tongue.gif

But still, it would have been better to just create an entirely new channel from scratch.

j.m.g.a

Trophies
XP
Country
I´m spanish and I don´t agree with wiisos, I wont visit that page any more until they make a public apology here in this community.
Even they criticize another webs for the same they are doing.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
j.m.g.a said:
I´m spanish and I don´t agree with wiisos, I wont visit that page any more until they make a public apology here in this community.
Even they criticize another webs for the same they are doing.

Lol, I saw your post just below my horribly butchered spanish post. Just noticed they banned you for it. Stand up community that place is.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys miss the point entirely. Do you not see the irony?

They even state on thier site it's just a "personalized" graphic for WiiSOS.com. Lighten up, Francis.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, he's closed the thread now. Something about talking to the guy who submitted it. What I'm wondering is why the hell they banned you and not me.

j.m.g.a

Trophies
XP
Country
Because i´m spanish and they consider me a traitor.
Poor men, they think i´m sad or something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte