Hacking Wiiskas Beta 1b

Dylanwhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just flashed a PIC and it works like a charm. Only tested a couple games. Also if ICPROG gives you an error while writing hit "no" I'm going to do some tests real quick. If anyone has anything they want me to test, let me know.

smile.gif

zerathul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank u ! i've been waiting for some review.

i would like to know if this works with some games i heard cyclowiz is unable to get running like rayman raving rabbits, or has slowdowns like in Warioware

and also if u are getting DREs sometimes or not

again, thanks

Dylanwhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to burn Rayman, I have the ISO but I haven't burned it. COD:3 works though, that's a problem game right? Also I've only been playing a bit but I did get one DRE in Wiiplay, right when I picked the game.

Dylanwhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have to admit I got the hex from the devil that is MC. The programmer I bought for $18 shipped off of Ebay. It shipped from bulgaria and it took a couple weeks but the guy was way nice. The PICs I got from Hobby Engineering.

Dylanwhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After an evening with the Wiiskas chip I would say that, if you're cheap, it's worth getting. I'm pretty sure it's the same as a Wiinja V1. Everything booted, a couple DREs here and there but it wasn't too bad. If you're on a huge budget this seems to be a safe bet. I bet it will be no time until this gets improved or the Chiip gets ported and improved or in a perfect world the Wiinja Deluxe gets dumped.

Also make sure you get 12Fs and not 12Cs, that way they're reflashable.

Goodnight all.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info on the 12F, I woulda made a mistake. I'm thinking of coing with the wiifree because it supports D2B chipsets, and I plan on making more than one of these... haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol