Hacking WiiSCU IOS61 - or + trucha?

solidsnake40sw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used WiiSCU to update my Photo Channel or Shopping Channel. Before the updates I could not load both the channels it goes into black screen then freezes. Now that they are updated it's still a black screen. I'm guessing I have to update IOS61? If so do i update it with - or + trucha? thanks in advance.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
.21 will only brick you if your on 4.1/4.0 and update IOS60.

Had my wording wrong on my post
rolleyes.gif

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have read hundreds of posts on various websites about this wiiscu. I am having a similiar problem. My wii is on 4.1U also. I have downloaded wiiscu 0.23. I really want to be able to access the wii shop channel. I have also considered simply updating to 4.2 and re-installing everthing. Can anyone offer any advice on what will be best in the long run. Also if I chose to use wiiscu will version 0.23 be safe to use on a 4.1U wii? Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
u need to update the shop channel AND IOS 61 to the latest version through wiiscu, dop-ios, or dop-ios mod, or wad manager (get the wad from nus downloader). And do NOT trucha patch ios61.

Thanks for the help! I am now able to spend some of those points, that were left in my account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM