Hacking WiiScrubber Alternative?

Omesan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a possibility of there being a WiiScrubber alternative, I ask this because when I am replacing game files in WiiScrubber - I simply get this error after rephrasing(?) the iso.

I don't know what to do at this point, so I am hoping there is something very similar to WiiScrubber that I can download.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't any Wiiscrubber alternative that I know of. Wiiscrubber is pretty much a standard that seems to work for everyone. Are you sure there isn't something wrong with the setup or the files you are using?

Omesan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matt93 said:
There isn't any Wiiscrubber alternative that I know of. Wiiscrubber is pretty much a standard that seems to work for everyone. Are you sure there isn't something wrong with the setup or the files you are using?

I would assume there isn't anything wrong. I've downloaded countless versions and still got this error. I've tried about everything, and I was really hoping there was something different than Wii-Scrubber I could use..bummer ~.~

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omesan said:
Matt93 said:

I would assume there isn't anything wrong. I've downloaded countless versions and still got this error. I've tried about everything, and I was really hoping there was something different than Wii-Scrubber I could use..bummer ~.~

Have you got the .NET Framework installed?

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
thats very strange it is fully conpatible with 7 and you dont seem to have any issue with ram. but it is a laptop

Digital1980 said:
install net framework before you go asking silly questions. Your specs are irrelevant.
must not be the case or wiiscruber would not run and windows 7 has the latest net framework builtin
and not to forget.. BAKA

Omesan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital1980 said:
Omesan said:

Is that enough specifications?

install net framework before you go asking silly questions. Your specs are irrelevant.

The guy asked for my specs, I gave them to him. The Windows 7 OS comes pre-installed with the .net framework. My question may be silly, but to me its rather important. And thanks to anyone who helped.

hxh103

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
Im not sure, but usually for apps/programs that ar suppose to work but are not for some reason is because they are simply not running them as admin..

(Example, Imgburn and WBFS managers)

I got an error similar to the OP running in Windows 7 and when I manually ran it as Admin (right click-->run as admin) it worked, thanks.

OP, you should try this if it is still not working, even if you have administrator rights, you still need to manually run it as admin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1