wiiscrubber 1.4 questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Brian109901, Apr 29, 2010.

Apr 29, 2010

wiiscrubber 1.4 questions by Brian109901 at 10:55 AM (3,111 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Brian109901
    OP

Newcomer Brian109901 Newbie

United States
    ive searched various forums and i really cannot find an answer. im trying to open an iso using wiiscrubber 1.4 but i get an "io_read error that doesnt allow me access to the games files. ive read the FAQ included in version 1.4 and the only reference it makes to the io_read error is with creating new partitions and about deleting things for DVD5 SSBB (super smash bros. brawl). so i tried using 1.2 of wii scrubber and it opens but i only have "partition 0" and i really need to extract the seperate .dol files. its has the main .dol file but i need to get the seperate one for each game on the iso. if the file has been "scrubbed" does that mean i cant access other partitions? or since its been scrubbed that is the only partition there? no other programs are using the iso so its not "locked". anyone have any ideas?

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    what are you hoping to accomplish? SSBB is onl 1 dol. each of the other games in the ISO have a dol, but they are in their own partition. this dol is coded specifically to read content from the nand. the dol is useless for anything else.

anyways, i suspect that the reason you dont see these other partitions is because they were removed in the dvd5 version.
    partition 0 should be an update
    1 is the actual game
    the other 10 or so partitions are the VC games.