Homebrew wiiremote not wroking right

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i install the wad messenger on my 4.2u >_< i am getting mad i cant get nothing to work right my wii has issues with files i am so lost i got the homebrew cha. and others to work but cant find a wad installer or messenger i did what it told me
frown.gif
hum what i do worng >_< gerrr ...

please give me a step by step gide on installeing VC and Wiiware games ? im missing files i know i am i might have to reformat my sd card
frown.gif
this is not help makeing it hard to sink up my remote to install the apps

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp Board Software said:
Today, 09:57 AM
Today, 10:05 AM
First, bumping your thread 8 minutes after posting it doesn't help. Don't do that. If you just wanted to say thanks for any responses, edit the first post.

I have no clue exactly what you're asking. Proper grammar and punctuation help a lot. If you don't know English, learn. GBATemp is 99% English. This is the same reason you're getting attacked in your thread on Wii - Hacking.

You seem to want a guide to installing pirated VC/WW with wad manager, but you also mention issues with your wii remotes. If you want to know how to hack your wii so you can burn games and install VC/WW games, the "Modify Any Wii" topic at the top of "Wii - Hacking" has a guide. Follow it EXACTLY!

QUOTEbut cant find a wad installer or messenger
Follow the guide I mentioned above, "Modify Any Wii". You'll get WAD Manager as part of the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded