GC2-DMS

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does anyone know what batch of consoles has those chips? Newer? Older? European?

macismonchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DAMN ... do i have to cancel my order?
I wonder if cyclowiz can handle it ... beeing updateable ...
Just bought 3 Wii-games and 2 of them were crap, so i want to test some with modchip if they are worth buying (or only worth playing). Wii-games are that expansive, i nearly think i have the right to play "more" for my money
smile.gif

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just bought 3 Wii-games and 2 of them were crap, so i want to test some with modchip if they are worth buying (or only worth playing). Wii-games are that expansive, i nearly think i have the right to play "more" for my money
smile.gif

you have the right to get a job

mars

injection18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is it really proven ??? only one person reported that problem ... and if you look at the picture above, only 3 wires are soldered ... isn't it why it doesn't work ??

D

Deleted User

smile.gif

Yes I'm with you on this one, wii games have this irritating tendency to expand themselves everywhere ! man ! it's disgusting !

RefiX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is it really proven ??? only one person reported that problem ... and if you look at the picture above, only 3 wires are soldered ... isn't it why it doesn't work ??

ya ..you'r right there is at least one wire missing in that picture ...I just hope thats the cause

I was going to buy a wii tomorrow ..but now I'm afraid of getting a "bad" version.
there are 5 wires to solder

Clock, input, output like the picture on my first post
The two others are for power supply and on wii PCB there are many differents points where you can find them
wink.gif

for example :

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

I was going to buy a wii tomorrow ..but now I'm afraid of getting a "bad" version.
Buy it, check it return/keep it. Chances of having the proper chip (counting on the fact that this is a real problem, not a one guy thing) is currently the best I guess (if this is a "new version" problem now is the highest chance of getting one from an old batch).

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

ya ..you'r right there is at least one wire missing in that picture ...I just hope thats the cause

The two others are for power supply and on wii PCB there are many differents points where you can find them
wink.gif
Still, closest points are those that the Wiinja team and cycloteam use.

macismonchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi

latest (confirmed by a lot if sites/forums) information:

Wiinja is NOT working with "WII Version 2" which got a new Chip inside. You have to open your Wii to check which chip you got, can (at the moment) not be identified by the serial.

Cyclowiz will probably (better: surely) have the same problem, even if this is not confirmed, since both Chips use same method and share the main code.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi

latest (confirmed by a lot if sites/forums) information:

Wiinja is NOT working with "WII Version 2" which got a new Chip inside. You have to open your Wii to check which chip you got, can (at the moment) not be identified by the serial.

Cyclowiz will probably (better: surely) have the same problem, even if this is not confirmed, since both Chips use same method and share the main code.
The fact that a lot of sites are stating it doesn't mean it's true. If there are more then one user report then I'll become a believer
wink.gif

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

wink.gif

for example :

The wires on this pic are all wrong. 1 and 8 arn't going to the correct points and the cluster of 3 points arn't even the correct ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning