Hacking Wiimotes shut off and wii Freezes in Wad manager!

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
ok so my internet does not work on my wii so my cousin (i hacked his wii a while ago) traded me his wii for mine but heres the thing. when i go into HBC and go in wad manager everything is fine. then i hit A and then i must choose ios 249 but my wiimote shuts off before i could and i have to hold the green butten to shut my wii off. every thing in the wii works but i did try doing the same thing in Cios updater and the wimotes shut off to along with me holding the power butten!

can some 1 help me? i have not asked a question about my wii in 3 months and would really appreciate the help.

Wii version: 4.0U
Hacked by: Xzexro's Guide
Bootmii: No Boot 2
Preloader: gana get once problem is fixed

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He probably installed cIOS 249 Rev19 with 57 as a base, which can't install wads. What you need to do is use Hermes v5 222 or use a trucha bugged IOS.

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
the second wad manager worked for me but i still dont understand why my old 1 did not work.... it was working fine till who knows why...... my cousin is inexpirenced in computers let alone hacking so he wouldent even attempt this.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
the second wad manager worked for me but i still dont understand why my old 1 did not work.... it was working fine till who knows why...... my cousin is inexpirenced in computers let alone hacking so he wouldent even attempt this.
There's something wrong with your cIOS. The second one did not use your cIOS, so it worked.

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be your controller? The controllers with Wii motion plus built in aren't compatible with some of the homebrew on Wii.

Telmo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
A colleague just bought a Wii and when installing stuff I noticed that Wad Manager stopped working. Mednafen also had the same problem. It turns out that Wad Manager is not compatible with the newer Wiimotes with Motion Plus included, I fixed this installing a newer Mednafen but for Wad Manager I guess I will install the ones you guys posted above an test.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either YAWMM or WiiModLite should work fine with Wii Motion + remotes.

I recompiled MMM for WM+ last year but I don't know where the link to it went so I'll have to do it again.

Reactions: John_Ice

Henwy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
same thing happens to me can someone help I'm really new to this and just got a SD card yet my controller is being a dick in installer on homebrew?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same thing happens to me can someone help I'm really new to this and just got a SD card yet my controller is being a dick in installer on homebrew?

it may be due to motion+. your controller may not be compatible with that version of the app. you'll have to find a wad manager app that supports motion+

btw, this is a pretty old thread, so you might need to make a new one.

Last edited by godreborn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon