Hello, I have a wiimote that i'm troubleshooting where if batteries are in it any sort whether it is LR6, NiMH it will get extremely hot on the speaker bit within seconds and I would take the batteries out to see what is the problem but it cools down too quickly to find out what. Keep in mind I also tested with the speaker off and it still gets hot there. Is it possible to put some water on there and let it dry for a couple days? I believe coffee or something was once spilled on it by accident, but it still worked for years and it was like this when we received it from a friend a couple years ago. These are normal classic white wiimotes not wiiplus just ya normal wiimote. Any help will be appreciated. All the chips look in perfect condition including the capacitor. I believe this coffee got it's way through the speaker hole. I will provide pictures if needed. Thanks. UPDATE 1: Now it's being picky on which batteries it wants to get hot on. NiMH are making it go hot 1.2v specifically; R6P 1.5v batteries don't do anything nor does it make it work. I tried LR6 with 1.5v and it seems to make it go hot. I'm confused. What drugs is this wiimote on?