Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Okay, here's the problem.

I had three Wiimotes. If I remember correctly, I think it was one year ago, but I thought it was just an error, one of my Wiimotes stopped working. Whatever you do, or press, it doesn't flash blue. I think it's a problem with the battery inserting-place, but I also don't think so. It just stopped dead. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks in advance,
-Diabolos

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try turning it off and on again?

My first guess would be that the contacts had broken off of the board (one lead is all it takes to render the thing useless). I would open it up and look at it, and if you're skilled with a soldering iron it shouldn't be too hard to fix if that's the case.

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It happened to me too, similar situation with three wiimotes. Tried everything:changed batteries, resync, unplugged the wii power source for some minutes, every suggestion coming from the web, but nothing, just dead.
The mote was new, no falling or damage, it just one day stopped working. I was on the verge of thrashing it.
Then one day I asked a friend to lend me one of his wiimotes, back at home I synced it to my wii as the third wiimote, no problems.
So I tried to re-sync my broken wiimote as the fourth, and... BAM! It resurrected from death!
Don't know why but sometimes it dies again, no led lights. To make it work I have to repeat the above process.

Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Riiight. I'll try and see if that will work with me.... Only problem right now is that I'm in India, and we forgot all our Wiimotes in Thailand. When we go back, which is probably around 2-3 (or 1) months later, then I'll try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: