OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I just bought a wii.

when I powered it up, randomly it doesnt detect the wiimotes, they keep flashing leds, and arent detected.
when it detects it, sometimes, it randomly loses them when I enter a channel.

anyone have heard of that ?
I m french and just imported it from canadam I would hope it s nothing, but the console is up to date(2.2U), and my former french wii, didnt have any problem of the sort.

oh and I forgot,I kept my second wiimote, and it doesnt work or at least randomly like the new one.

cyklo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just bought a wii.

when I powered it up, randomly it doesnt detect the wiimotes, they keep flashing leds, and arent detected.
when it detects it, sometimes, it randomly loses them when I enter a channel.

anyone have heard of that ?
I m french and just imported it from canadam I would hope it s nothing, but the console is up to date(2.2U), and my former french wii, didnt have any problem of the sort.

oh and I forgot,I kept my second wiimote, and it doesnt work or at least randomly like the new one.

Mine did that a few times when I first had it (UK-PAL) - losing sync when you moved from a channel back to the dashboard, especially when the batteries had just been replaced. It's a pain in the arse to resync as pressing the buttons to sync didn't work every time. The problem's now disappeared from mine - I kind of attributed it to me pressing buttons during the channel transitions, and it's never happened since.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all